Anyone in LA up for a meet-up?

MEETUP DETAILS

6/9/2018

7pm

Acapulco Mexican Restaurant

in the Pacific room

722 N Pacific Ave

Glendale, CA 91203

RSVP to me at [email protected] and I’ll get a head count going.

Hey mate, I'd be keen. I'm only in LA for 2 days at a time, but I'm there nearly every week. Would love to attend a meetup if we manage to get a group together.

Robbie

I live in the Pasadena area, and I would be up for a meetup. Where do you live @JVargas? and @Robbie, what two days are you here usually? and in what area?

@adventuredogLA i live in the high desert on the way to Vegas. Andrew, should we all agree on a place/time in late May so we can all shoot for it and you can solidify it on your calendar? I have clients I can always go see in the LA area, so it wouldnt be a stretch to drive down for the day and meet all of you fine people.

@Jedi8 @AndrewAziz @JVargas2108 All this sounds great! I can host a get together if we can actually plan out something. We could do it somewhere around the 91105 area code near Pasadena.

@Jedi8, yeah that is so close. Will try to contact friday morning 4/6 in the chat. If not send me an email "[email protected]"

Hi everyone - sorry i've been slack with this thread. So my roster means that I'm in LA at 2 days at a time, all different days of the week. Let me know what day you decide to catch-up and hopefully I'll be in town on that date, I'd love to catch up with some BB traders :)

I don't have my roster my late May yet but will let you know once we have a date sorted.

Hi everyone, my schedule is quite flexible for now since I am job hunting. Anyone knows a good way for us to organize a meetup?

Gary L

I know Carlos made a spreadsheet and everyone put their availability for the NY catch up, however because there are only 5 or so of us, maybe it's easier if everyone posts what days off they have in May on this thread and then we can pick one that aligns with most people.

I live in San Diego and would like to meet some of you guys. May will be fine. I hope we can decide on the date soon.

Hi everyone, here is my availability:

Friday 4th May

Saturday 5th May

Friday 11th May

Saturday 12th May

Wednesday 23rd May

Thursday 24th May

Friday 8th June

Saturday 9th June

Sunday 17th June

Monday 18th June