pommyg, welcome! It's a good place to be. I have found it to be such a helpful and supportive environment, which is so important when learning something which is seemingly so simple and yet so difficult to become proficient at. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People that spend their time telling others what can't be done only annoy those of us out there doing it.

Hi @Carlos M.

Hope you are doing well. I activated my 3 months simulation account today & was just going to try the replay feature. As soon as I click on Replay Mode "Apply" in the data stream window, I receive the following error: 

"Please Connect to Server 1stly!"

I am not sure if anyone else has this issue? Normal mode seems to be working fine and I have data connectivity. 

Appreciate any recommendations, 

Faraz

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 9.42.31 PM.png

Hi guys, 

I've got Das Trader Pro for IB. Can I just confirm that they have not added replay mode to the latest version of this? 

When I try and switch from normal to replay it says I don't have permission 

It is a bit odd that they haven't done this yet but that it is available on the simulator version

Does anyone know if I can buy some kind of upgrade to get access to this? 

Yes it’s an add-on for the subscription. Should still be $15 a month. Call DAS and they’ll add it. 🤙🏼

It's an extra cost to have replay with DAS...$15 USD per month

On 1/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, FFClm said:

I'm interested in that. If you could make that avaliable it'd be very helpful, specially to new traders like me. Thank you for your help!

Hello, Do you have similar stuff for 2021 & 2020.

On 6/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, MikeJay said:

Yes it’s an add-on for the subscription. Should still be $15 a month. Call DAS and they’ll add it. 🤙🏼

On 6/12/2021 at 3:57 PM, Hux said:

It's an extra cost to have replay with DAS...$15 USD per month

Thanks, I added this on 

• Like 1

Hi Carlos and everyone,

Thanks for the video, this is great for learning, I was excited to try it this weekend. Unfortunately it's not available in the latest version 5.6.4.11. I contacted DAS support and waiting for their reply.

I googled for 5.4.6.0 and couldn't find the downloadable executable. I installed the earlier available version 5.2.0.21 but it doesn't contain data stream mode.

Maybe it will help if someone can upload DAS installation file for 5.4.6.0  somewhere in bearbulltraders drive?

Thank you,

Khaled

Edited by Khaled83