Sapperstien

Can someone help me make this Hotkey?

I don't think anyone's made a hotkey like this but Thor's (to my best knowledge has gotten close). 

Thor's hotkey to my knowledge is a hotkey that moves stoploss to breakeven when you're in the green unrealized PnL on a trade. 

What I'm after is a hotkey that (when in green PnL) will sell 'X' amt of shares (calculated upon the actual trade value and SL distance like Kyle's Hkeys) so as to essentially 'kill' the trade or get a 'gimme' trade without moving your SL from a technical level to your entry position but will make it so that if the stock moves back down to my SL I wont lose any money. So what I'm doing is getting rid of a certain percentage of shares when green so that I can stop out without a loss. 

Ex. I enter a position at $10 a share with SL at $9 and TP at $12. At $11 I want to sell 'X' amt of shares for profit so that if it were come back down and stop me out at $9 then I would lose $0 on the trade due to profit taking. 

Any help would be awesome. Dont even know if something like this is possible with DAS.  

@peterB Hey Peter, Neither of these two. My stop loss in this case for sake of ease is set to $9. But let us assume that its a very technical level that I dont want my stop to move from at all. I always want my stop to stay at $9. What I want to do is take a partial at $11 so that if the stock comes back down to $9 and stops me out of a position I dont take any loss because I already partialled out that same amt in $ value before when I was green. 

@peterB well, id like first to take a partial the size of the potential loss (for example $20 risk per trade). I can always update and replace the stop loss order size. 

Can't you just sell 50% of your shares when you hit 2R? That'll give you a $0.00 loss if it hits your original stop loss.

Edited by Justin