JenniferL

These Levels Are Magic (Sub-Forum Idea)

Dear BBT -- I watch the pre-market show every day, and set up my watch list in real time, to the best of my ability.  Carlos is extremely efficient, and sometimes, I just cannot capture all the information.

Maybe this exists, and I just have not found it, but . . . What do you think of starting a sub-forum to capture the data we have as a group regarding known support and resistance levels for a given stock?

If I were setting it up, I think I would list stocks we are trading/have traded alphabetically by ticker symbol.  Each ticker would be its own "topic" in the sub-forum, and then we can go in and "reply" to that post with our levels.   Is it possible to make a sub-forum sort topics alphabetically rather than by most recent?

The sub-forum could grow over time as people add new stocks and levels.  It would be such a valuable resource to go in pre-market and add the levels to our charts with a little more time.

Thanks for listening!  Would love to know your thoughts.

Jennifer L

Hi, I had the same issue when i started- I just couldn't keep up with carlos . 

So i recorded the  Pre-market show  and when the trading day was over, I would rewatch the show and paused it as he was doing the lines so i could work out where he was putting them and most importantly WHY he was choosing that specific price level in the chart (the pre-market show is available on you tube now so you don't have to record it yourself now😀)

I then also has a daily chart up of the stock he was adding the lines to and tested myself to see if i could plot the same lines. once you do this for 2 weeks you will be able to add your own support and resistance lines easily.

Now I build a watch-list the same as Carlos and when norm is doing the announcement I add my own lines to each chart and then double check them against the ones that Carlos points out, it easier to move a line a few cents than try to add new ones .

• Thanks 1

I forgot to add their is a class in the education center that explains  these levels in great detail, ( CLASS 2), which i watched a number of times to help me add my own, which i highly recommended you watch.

hope this helps

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ANTHONY_UK said:

.......So i recorded the  Pre-market show  and when the trading day was over, I would rewatch the show and paused it as he was doing the lines so i could work out where he was putting them and most importantly WHY he was choosing that specific price level in the chart....

That’s a great idea!

Edited by Tom Fraser
  • Like 1