Ed

Seattle Meetup on January 18th, 2020

4 hours ago, Andrew Aziz said:

Kairos, would you do that arrangement for us?

yup on it. Waiting to hear back from their manager within the hour but the lady I spoke with there thinks it'd be available for Saturday evening. They also confirmed they have some high-top tables so we can keep things flowing vice sitting down. 

My husband and I will pop in for a short visit.  Can't wait to meet everyone!

Venue change, so can't come now.  Darn! Will catch next time. 

Edited by Tina Hamrick

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, Andrew Aziz said:

Kairos, would you do that arrangement for us?

Ok, we're locked in on the VENUE CHANGE. 

NEW LOCATION, SAME TIME AS BEFORE, Saturday Jan 18, 2020 5PM to 8PM+for dinner and drinks. 

Derby Restaurant: 2233 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134

(It's located in "The Shop" https://theshopclubs.com/). Plenty of free parking onsite/area.  

We'll be set up in the lounge area (it's not a big restaurant so it'll be obvious). 

See everyone then! Ed, can you cancel the other reservation and update your original post so everyone has the latest info.  

5 hours ago, Kairos said:

Ok, we're locked in on the VENUE CHANGE. 

NEW LOCATION, SAME TIME AS BEFORE, Saturday Jan 18, 2020 5PM to 8PM+for dinner and drinks. 

Derby Restaurant: 2233 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134

(It's located in "The Shop" https://theshopclubs.com/). Plenty of free parking onsite/area.  

We'll be set up in the lounge area (it's not a big restaurant so it'll be obvious). 

See everyone then! Ed, can you cancel the other reservation and update your original post so everyone has the latest info.  

Great, thanks Kairos!  I will update the post. 

Hi there everyone,

Just a friendly reminder of our Seattle meetup tomorrow and to make sure that you’re aware of the venue change.  I’m looking forward to meeting you all and below is the updated location:

• Date: Saturday January 18th, 2020 
  • Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
  • Venue: Derby Restaurant: 2233 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134(It's located in "The Shop" https://theshopclubs.com/). Plenty of free parking onsite/area.  

Thank you,

Raed (Ed) Masri

is there a current headcount? Would be good to let the restaurant know. I told them 20-25 based on some earlier traffic I saw. Thanks 

36 minutes ago, Kairos said:

is there a current headcount? Would be good to let the restaurant know. I told them 20-25 based on some earlier traffic I saw. Thanks 

I think 30 people from what I counted would be a safer bet. Thanks for doing that. 

47 minutes ago, Kairos said:

I think 30 people from what I counted would be a safer bet. Thanks for doing that. 

Thanks all for coming out and to Ed for making it happen. It was a great turnout. Was great to meet many of you in person and be able to put a face behind the name. Till next time. Happy trading. Best, Dan 

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you all in person and to get to know you all.  I think it would be a great idea to tie in more often in the future to strengthen community connections and to learn from each other’s.  Hope to see you all in Vancouver meetup next month...

—Raed (Ed)