Abiel

Before activating BBT DAS Sim for the first time

For new BBT members, just a quick advice when activating their DAS subscription for the first time. You can take advantage of the 14-days of free simulator and use this option to configure DAS, test hotkeys and get used to the software. You can sign up for 14 Days Trial Demo HERE (top of page, first time user only) and take that time to setup your simulator. During this trial, market data is real-time ONLY for Nasdaq Exchange traded stocks but delayed for all other Exchanges.

This install is the same BBT simulator uses so when you activate it your username will provide real time data feed for both NASDAQ and NYSE and it will keep the same layout you define during the trial. 

For Lifetime members, we provide support in helping you get setup with the DAS Trader Pro platform. If you need assistance, please schedule support time with our in-house DAS technical support tech Jonathan, simply find an available time slot and fill out the form in your Dashboard.

To activate your 3-months sim subscription just email to [email protected] with the activation date.

• Like 1

Hi Abiel,

I subscribed for a 14 day trial for DAS, I received an email to download but the download link is not working. Is there something specific I need to do?

Thanks,

Jo

2 minutes ago, shijo joy said:

Hi Abiel,

I subscribed for a 14 day trial for DAS, I received an email to download but the download link is not working. Is there something specific I need to do?

Thanks,

Jo

Try this link: https://www.dastrader.com/download/DEMO.html 

Hello,

I purchased the $ 99/m membership about a week ago. I would like to upgrade it to $199/month. How can I do that please?