Hi everyone, I opted for the Lifetime Monthly Membership. I wanted to ask if the subscription is taken automatically out of my bank card, and if yes, what happens if at the time of the required withdrawal, my card happens to not have the required sum yet. 

Hi Konstantinos, you can use credit card and paypal to pay your membership. I guess you are talking about a debit card, yes your card should have enough funds to process the payment. You can use your debit card to pay with paypal. 

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Abiel 

9 minutes ago, Abiel said:

Hi Konstantinos, you can use credit card and paypal to pay your membership. I guess you are talking about a debit card, yes your card should have enough funds to process the payment. You can use your debit card to pay with paypal. 

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Abiel 

I mean, I constantly move my money around my accounts, and there may be some days that the specific account linked to the card may not have enough money in it. is there any chance that my membership will be immediately cancelled due to that? or will I be informed to update my account balance before that?