Jramosent

Link Charts to same DAY

When looking at a 1min chart on a specific day, how can I link my 5min chart to automatically go to same date? Is this possible?

Also since I will have members looking at this post, I had an issue going long on a stock that was not shortable (CMEG), and when partialing out I was not able to. I did receive a message saying something about SSR. Why would this occur while on a long position.

Thanks

I am new too but if you have a stop loss order in already, maybe via the hot key when you went long, you will have to cancel your stop first before taking a partial. DAS has already used your position in a stop loss, though not annotated on your chart, so when you try to get out (sell) it thinks you now want to go short, which you can’t due to SSR! Clear as mud?!

10 hours ago, Jonathan Smith said:

I am new too but if you have a stop loss order in already, maybe via the hot key when you went long, you will have to cancel your stop first before taking a partial. DAS has already used your position in a stop loss, though not annotated on your chart, so when you try to get out (sell) it thinks you now want to go short, which you can’t due to SSR! Clear as mud?!

This makes sense. I normally use the double click risk feature to enter a position. So now I know to remove that in order to take partial if a stock is SSR