Sapperstien

Is there software that allows you to replay trade as though its realtime?

So the typical trader only has the first hour of the day to make money and markets moving. 

I've searched with no luck as to a service that will allow me to replay stocks I would have wanted to trade but didn't have the screen real estate or were outside my price range like Apple. Something tick by tick, with preferably L2 and T and Sales although not needed. Something tradingview replay mode doesn't show the candles forming in realtime. Just prints one candle and the next. Pretty fake. 

Something to practice in the evenings. Thanks. 

Hi, i have used tradingsim.com in the past, they do a 7 day free trial but i'm not sure if it auto subscribes. The stock that we trade today you will be able to replay tomorrow in tradingsim.com i think.

I found it very useful when i couldn't trade in the day due to my working hours, so use to replay the stocks in play the next day after work. it does show time and sales, plus you can speed them up. 

give it a try see what you think😀

Anthony

TD Ameritrade's ThinkOrSwim has a feature called "OnDemand". It will replay the market at the time you specify (the previous day or earlier, up to a couple of years ago) and let you practice trading. You will need to open an account with TD Ameritrade to use their platform.