Pit-Man

LONDON UK, Meet-Up! (14th December)

1 minute ago, Helen Palaiologou said:

i made one just now Mr. Pit-Man. rushing to say something negative lool

Noooo, you know I adore you Helen! 😜

Hey everyone good to meet you all on Saturday, I had a great time! 

Thanks to Pit man and Andrew for making it happen!

Thank You Khizer H!

Easy to organise a meetup when Mr Aziz backs you up the way he did...thank you to Andrew and wife who flew in for 48hrs just to meet us!

I am actually from SW London but I am sure we will have plenty of opportunities to meet again, are we a family or what?!!!

Take care and say hello to your wife please.

Edited by Pit-Man

@Khizer H working on the side too, just started, but with a long term goal...…investing in my education and practising, very committed!

What about you?

Edited by Pit-Man

Hey! I know this thread is slightly dead but any plans to have a meetup in the near future? Just joined this community and would love to meet some members 🙂

9 minutes ago, krismerful said:

Hey! I know this thread is slightly dead but any plans to have a meetup in the near future? Just joined this community and would love to meet some members 🙂

Hi, welcome to BBT! Please keep tuned to this forum for next meetups! 

On 1/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, krismerful said:

Hey Krismerful, welcome to the community!

there is no a new London UK meetup scheduled yet  but wait and  see, we will bring Andrew back to London in 2020, hopefully with his wife, (who loves EDM) this time we will organise a proper party night!!!

Few of us have kept in touch since the last meetup, someone has relocated (temporarily) to Mexico, someone is busy with academic studies, others have different priorities and family commitments at present but from March we should think to get together for drinks and general catch up (I am always up for a chat about day trading with a pint of beer in my hand!).

Stay tuned and feel free to get in touch whenever you want....

Take Care

Pit-Man

• Like 1