Pit-Man

LONDON UK, Meet-Up! (14th December)

Hey everyone!

I'd be well up for this, I can be pretty flexible on the date but 14-15 are probably best because it is a weekend.

Thanks!

I wont be able to make it unforntuatley as I will be abroad on those dates, however I hope you guys have fun! Hopefully next time I can make it 😄 All the best 🙂

Nice to know it's  already few of us, Vic is coming as well, Helen maybe.....Ali I'm sorry you won't make it! 

These Meetups Are Magic!.jpg

Edited by Pit-Man

hey guys i would love to come but i wonder if there is any chance we could move it earlier cause as i said i have this wedding unfortunately and it is really difficult to excuse myself.

i could do around 2 or 3pm?

4 hours ago, Balazs Varga said:

Long time wait for this. I'll be there as my firs BBT meeting. See you there. 

Balazs Vargas great you come as well!

Hey,

Confirmed so far:

Pit-Man

JC

Balazs Varga

Vic

Oli Mason

Thanglaw

Andrew + Wife

Helen really wants to come with the partner but has a wedding in B’gham and unless we meet at 2-3pm she won’t make it!

misterchai, Jonathan and Ali are all travelling and unable to attend 😔, more people will join wait, I’ve extended the invitation to the BBT Europe Club just in case......your community over here is getting bigger and bigger mate!!! 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Hi guys, hi Andrew, I would come with my family from Venice (Italy) is there any Italian BBT that is added?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxlele said:

Hi guys, hi Andrew, I would come with my family from Venice (Italy) is there any Italian BBT that is added?

@foxlele I’m Italian! I’ve been living in London for very long time.....bring “the family”, e’ una bellissima occasione!

”These meetups are magic!”

14th Is good for me, where are you thinking of meeting  and around what time ?

40 minutes ago, Alistair Campbell said:

14th Is good for me, where are you thinking of meeting  and around what time ?

Hi Alistair, it’s likely to be at 7pm around Covent Garden area. I had the “PorterHouse” in mind but it’s becoming too many of us now (we are victims of our own success!) and they do not take reservations for Saturday night, I may look at other places, Sat 14th Dec is gonna be a very busy night in London with a lot of Xmas parties on, full details will follow.....