Abiel

San Francisco Meetup with Andrew

Hey guys! As Andrew announced today, he will be in San Francisco available for a meetup either Friday evening this week (11/8) or Saturday breakfast. We hope some local member can take the lead on the organization of this meetup and propose a venue. Please use this post to confirm attendance!

• Like 1

Hey! Let's do Friday drinks 🙂

I'll brainstorm a place to go tonight and post back. It'll be my wife and I - so that's 3 already!

Who else is in the Bay Area?

I think we should go to City Beer Store (about a 15 min walk from Union Square). They recently opened a new location that's quite large and nice inside. They do take reservations for over 8 people, so if we get some more responses, that can be done. If not, it's still probably a good place to drop in without a reservation.

1148 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103

CityBeer.thumb.jpg.17d238bf1698de0ac9bd7e49e86165d3.jpg

Justin, I think City Beer Store looks good. (I was going to otherwise suggest 111 Minna Gallery for happy hour, but this looks good, too.) 

Hello, I can try to make it -- will be driving in from San Jose.  Do these places have food too?  Nice that City Beer has Pliny the Elder.

6:30PM works for me, 7PM would be better lol, at City Beer Store. I'll hit the road right after work, im in San Jose too so I should make it between 6:30 and 7PM! I will also bring my better half if that's alright. 

Edited by Brendon
  • Like 1

I'll try to make it too- thanks for organizing on short notice!

Christophe

Edited by cfcmeyer

2 hours ago, salvador ramos said:

Im From Paso Robles was thinking of driving up there. Friday?

3 hour drive. That's dedication man!

Does anyone have a BBT T shirt or can print something like a banner so we can take pictures with it?

See you all tmrw 6:30 pm! Excited!