Sapperstien

Issues signing up for DAS with the BBT link through IB

When you get to step 2 after you pay it asks you to sign the attestation as well as upload a gov't photo ID simultaneously. I have tried multiple times to choose to upload two items at once. It wouldn't allow it. Then I pasted the image into the the attestation PDF file so I was only sending one file and still I got an error telling me to upload both pieces at once. Has anyone else had the same issue and can help me out? Thx 

This forum is the absolute best, often times we get broker support here more quickly than the broker themselves. So happy to have signed up as a lifetime member. 

1 hour ago, Abiel said:

Hi, try clearing cache and cookies on your browser and try again,let us know if this works for you.

I did. And also just used a different browser. Still no go. Ugh. 

Where it says choose files:no files chosen. I can only upload one. Tried 3 browsers on 2 different operating systems now. Windows 10/OSXchrome_yKaC8qxDeC.thumb.png.a43a98d0d02d37ec1b758b2467f09dde.png

This may be silly but did you try holding down CRL while you select the 2 files?

1 hour ago, Brendon said:

This may be silly but did you try holding down CRL while you select the 2 files?

image.jpeg.4869d4fc7e67fc3884d5155ac9b45d48.jpeg

That worked. Thanks boss. 

• Like 1

Hey man, it happens to all of us. You came to the right place for help. Glad it worked out. I will be signing up with IB on Monday, so thanks for posting back that it worked.