Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Aziz

Ask Your Questions!

Andrew, I am confused on the 25,000 minimum rule. Say if I were to put 30k in a account, would I be able to trade 30k as long as the net amount stays above 25k? Or would I only be able to trade 5k as long as the net stays above 25k?

Andrew, I am confused on the 25,000 minimum rule. Say if I were to put 30k in a account, would I be able to trade 30k as long as the net amount stays above 25k? Or would I only be able to trade 5k as long as the net stays above 25k

As long as you have $25k or more there are no limitations on trading. You can trade with your entire account. In other words, it is the first of your two alternatives: able to trade 30k as long as the net amount stays above 25k.

Here is a useful article which provides examples.

Hey Andrew,

Do you have more than one position open at a time while day trading?  If I become consistently profitable for a month do you think it is unwise to go live prior to the end of the 3 month demo period?

Hey Andrew..

Does LOD and HOD in premarket count as that into the regular trading day? i thought they did, and im pretty sure they do, but someone in the room today said LOD and HOD, in premarket, dont count into the regular trading day

Does LOD and HOD in premarket count as that into the regular trading day? i thought they did, and im pretty sure they do, but someone in the room today said LOD and HOD, in premarket, dont count into the regular trading day

After 9:30 AM the Montage will show HOD and LOD for regular market hours. This is why we mark the pre-market high and low manually on the chart.

Do you have more than one position open at a time while day trading? If I become consistently profitable for a month do you think it is unwise to go live prior to the end of the 3 month demo period?

Andrew will sometimes be in two--even three--positions at once. I wouldn't recommend it as a beginner since managing a single trade properly requires significant experience.

We recommend at least 3-months of simulator before going live. Your technical skills need to be on point as trading real money will be a test of your psychology--which simulator does not do. There are countless stories of people rushing into live after gaining false confidence from making money in simulator. Nearly all of them end badly.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..