Anyone live in Edmonton area wanting to meetup/talk about trading? 

Interested to talk to other traders since I haven't found one in the city. Thx. 

I'm from Edmonton too! Would love to chat with some fellow BBT members here.

48 minutes ago, Simon Grigenas said:

I'm from Edmonton too! Would love to chat with some fellow BBT members here.

10 hours ago, Kelly Krueger said:

Sapperstien, I'm in Edmonton.  Are you still trading?  

Hey Kelly/Simon thx for reply. I got an awesome trading partner and her and I meet up from time to time in south east Edmonton b/c thats where we live. Would love to do a meet up with anyone YEG sometime. If Simon/Kelly are in perhaps the 4 of us can meet next friday afternoon or something? We can work something out. Wanna start a WhatsApp group chat or something you can PM me your numbers?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sapperstien said:

Hey Kelly/Simon thx for reply. I got an awesome trading partner and her and I meet up from time to time in south east Edmonton b/c thats where we live. Would love to do a meet up with anyone YEG sometime. If Simon/Kelly are in perhaps the 4 of us can meet next friday afternoon or something? We can work something out. Wanna start a WhatsApp group chat or something you can PM me your numbers?

Let's do it! Looking forward to it, PM sent.

Hi Gang!

New YEG'r here! Did you guys start a whatsapp group or some way to chat with the local BBT members? New to BBT but been dabbling here and there when I got a chance. Looking forward to getting to know some people in the group. 

Happy new year!

Deaner

21 minutes ago, Deaner21 said:

Hi Gang!

New YEG'r here! Did you guys start a whatsapp group or some way to chat with the local BBT members? New to BBT but been dabbling here and there when I got a chance. Looking forward to getting to know some people in the group. 

Happy new year!

Deaner

I’ll pm you the whatsapp

Hello!  Another one to add the the YEG party!

I am interested in connecting with some local like minded traders.  Going to need a trading buddy or two to lean on as hone my skills and suffer through this trading journey leaning curve.