Skye

Hot Key Script For Partialling

I like to set a limit order to partial, for example at 29.97. But sometimes things are moving too fast to enter the order in the montage, at least for the first partial. Can anyone tell me how to write a script that would let me press a hot key, then double-click on teh chart and have a limit order set for 1/3 of my position at that spot? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People that spend their time telling others what can't be done only annoy those of us out there doing it.

You could try:

SHARE=POS*0.33;SHARE=ROUND;ROUTE=LIMIT;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse;

That should work in both directions (long or short). You must have an open position. To use it:

1) Double-click on the chart where you want to set the order (be sure to have Double-Click to trade turned on in the Chart Configuration; Right-Click Chart -> Double-Click to Trade [in Settings area]).
2) Hit hotkey.
3) Hopefully profit.

Edited by KyleK29
  • Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)