Abiel

✅ Ideas for Success Webinars ❓❓

Hi BBT Team -- thanks for asking.  I would appreciate a session discussing monitoring spread.  How can I set hot keys to make sure that I do not end up with R:R  that is not (as) profitable.  Should I just not trade when there is a large spread, or is there a way to mitigate risk is these situations?

Thanks again.

Jennifer

• Like 1

I'd love to see how other traders have their monitors set up. How many? What's on them? Do they change charts as the day moves on? 

• Like 1

Hi again all --

I thought of something else I would like to understand better.  Kurt did an excellent recap of his PEP trade today, and he touched on something that I really don't understand, namely, taking partials while simultaneously adding to the position.  I notice that a lot of the traders mention this in their recaps.  I get the idea of locking in profit, but it seems that adding to the position is now just putting that profit back on the table.

Can you discuss the logic, decision-making process, sizing and updated R:R calculations involved in adding to a trade that is going as you had planned?

Thanks again!

Jennifer

10.4.19 -- I just found and watched Kurt's excellent video on YouTube.  This is pretty much what I was looking for.  I still think it would make a great WW. 

Edited by JenniferL
  • Like 1

I would also appreciate a video on tape reading, specifically how to read for momentum scalps if possible, along with any other indicators that are used.  I'm stoked for Andrew that it works so well for him but I could use a much better understanding of it myself.  Thank you!  

A topic on visualization and meditation would be interesting. 

Hi, i was hoping Brian could do a Wednesday workshop on his VWAP reversal strategy, its a pattern that i see everyday and I'm  trying to master. I think if he put all  of his knowledge on this strategy into a workshop it would be  helpful for all us members. Thank You!

I would love to have a webinar that dives a little deeper on Margin. How the rates are calculated and what the normal total purchasing buying power used by newer traders vs well seasoned traders. I feel comfortable trading with "some" margin but don't want to get myself in trouble either. Even though IB offers 1:4 ratio I would like to know if others use a smaller ratio.