BBT Member 001

Hotkey to change time frame of all charts at the same time

I want to be able to change all my charts anchored to different montages to the same time frame with just a hotkey. The first 5 minutes of market open I will use the 1 minute and after that I want to look at the 5 minute chart. I would like to just press a hotkey that will change them all.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Yes, but you'd need to do some config before hand. You need to go to the titlebar of each chart window you want to change (see image) and give it a unique name. For my example, I changed my B-Montage 1minute chart name to "CHARTB1M" and my A-Montage to "CHARTA1M". You then need to do a hotkey with FOCUSWINDOW CHARTNAME; CHART-COMMAND for each chart you want to switch.

So for my example, changing two of my designated charts from 1minute to 5minute, my hotkey would be like this:

FOCUSWINDOW CHARTB1M; ZoomFit;MinuteChart 5 10d; NumBar 50; FOCUSWINDOW CHARTA1M; ZoomFit;MinuteChart 5 10d; NumBar 50;

BBT_ExampleChartName.png.21dc0943be8c695826cdabc3896fd0ff.png

• Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)