Drapoli

DAS trader pro DEMO

Hi,

I am starting to get familiar with DAS Trader Pro. I spent quite a lot of time messing around with the DEMO version (3-mo trial; $100/mo). Here are some questions I hope you can help me with.

-Is it possible to simulate old trades? In other platforms you can go back in time and replay old trades and see how much $$$ you would have made/lost. Does DAS has this feature?

-Is there a relatively easy way to display multiple charts of my stock in play (e.g., 1 min; 5 min; daily for each stock) on different screens? I can use the "pop out" option for each chart, but it seems to me that this way I need to re-arrange every chart on different screens every trading day

-Is the fee structure in a DEMO DAS account realistic? It seems to me that the ENC fees are very high (see example below....not a real trade thank God)

image.thumb.png.7df11bbff83ee4b41fa7a13c95a55a8f.png

Sorry for the many questions and thanks in advance for your help!

Drapoli

Hi Drapoli.

1) DAS is working in a feature to simulate trades with past data. One avaliable option is https://tradingsim.com

2) You need to save your desktop. Click file > save desktop and everytime you close DAS click yes to save it

3) Seems like DAS implemented CMEG commision structure into simulator, I hope other mods can confirm this

Thanks Abiel.

>1) DAS is working in a feature to simulate trades with past data. One avaliable option is https://tradingsim.com

That helps and thanks for the tip. For now I am using tradingview (kind of works but it is free)

>2) You need to save your desktop. Click file > save desktop and everytime you close DAS click yes to save it

The solution most people describe in the forum seems cumbersome. I still do not quite understand if I can export ("pop out") an entire tab to a difference screen.

>3) Seems like DAS implemented CMEG commision structure into simulator, I hope other mods can confirm this

Re-watched William's road map to commission video....it clarified most of my questions.

Thanks again,

Drapoli

Thanks Abiel. It seems to me that I have to create all of my charts under one tab and then move them to different screens. As long as I save my configuration at the end of a trading day I should not have to repeat the same operation the next day. Cheers....