Blake Harder

Q4 2019 Vancouver Meet-up?!?! :)

21 hours ago, WilliamH said:

Who wants to volunteer to lead an offical BBT meetup in Vancouver in December. You will be responsible for leading the forum post, picking the date, time and venue.

I will help along the way and coordinate with Andrews schedule. Who wants to to take this up?

Hey William,

Looks like we have a few for a meet up!

I don’t live in Vancouver, but I really would like to come out for a visit. 

If someone that lives in or near Van would like to take the lead on this that would be great. If not, I would be happy to organize. (I might need some suggestions for a venue though!) Please let us know if you would like to help or have any suggestions, that would be great! 

Cheers!

On 9/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, Blake Harder said:

Hey William,

Looks like we have a few for a meet up!

I don’t live in Vancouver, but I really would like to come out for a visit. 

If someone that lives in or near Van would like to take the lead on this that would be great. If not, I would be happy to organize. (I might need some suggestions for a venue though!) Please let us know if you would like to help or have any suggestions, that would be great! 

Cheers!

Thanks, But we have alot of traders in Vancouver and I think we should be able to have one of them lead.

I will post announcement and alert on Monday in the chat to try to get some traction with this idea!

1 hour ago, WilliamH said:

Thanks, But we have alot of traders in Vancouver and I think we should be able to have one of them lead.

I will post announcement and alert on Monday in the chat to try to get some traction with this idea!

No worries man! That would defiantly help. Just didn’t want it to get stale! Thanks! 🙂