KurtLoeblich

St. Louis, MO BBT Meetup: October 19th, 2019

Hey All!

With the meetup just around the corner, please make sure that you have signed up within the Google Form at the top of the page.  I need an accurate headcount for the restaurant 3 days in advance.  

Thank you, and see you all there!

Excited to meet you guys. My, girl friend and kid will all be there....St. Louis is home so if anybody has a question, i can help with anything feel free to hit me up....Not sure how long you guys are here for but I would be open to have a BBQ/drinks get together in backyard with beautiful fall weather around if there is interest or if you guys wanna plan something else fun in and around town. 

1 hour ago, KurtLoeblich said:

Hey All!

With the meetup just around the corner, please make sure that you have signed up within the Google Form at the top of the page.  I need an accurate headcount for the restaurant 3 days in advance.  

Thank you, and see you all there!

Hi! Kurt, 

I rsvp'd for myself but not for my gf and kid yet...not sure why I am not seeing the page the google from at the top of the page...sorry. 

Just wanted to make sure I added them to the headcount. 

thanks, 

7 hours ago, Jas Singh said:

Hi! Kurt, 

I rsvp'd for myself but not for my gf and kid yet...not sure why I am not seeing the page the google from at the top of the page...sorry. 

Just wanted to make sure I added them to the headcount. 

thanks, 

It's on the first page in the forums. As you get to a certain number of replies, the forum will generate a new page.  If you dont get them added, I will do it for ya tomorrow. 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:28 PM, KurtLoeblich said:

It's on the first page in the forums. As you get to a certain number of replies, the forum will generate a new page.  If you dont get them added, I will do it for ya tomorrow. 

thanks for adding them Kurt. 

What a great time in St. Louis and meetup with some Bear Bull Traders! A BIG "Thank you" to Kurt and William for making this meetup so very special! We had new traders, swing traders, and long time traders to bounce our thoughts and questions off of. And of course many thanks to Andrew who supported all of this! I would highly recommend attending a BBT Meetup as a way to find out how our other traders approach Day Trading and get to know some of the greatest members of our BBT community.

St Louis has a lot to offer as a visitor, and I was lucky enough to get out for a little sight-seeing.

Thanks to everyone that came out! (It was a bit chilly without my jacket the next morning.) 🙂

STL ARCH.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stuart said:

What a great time in St. Louis and meetup with some Bear Bull Traders! A BIG "Thank you" to Kurt and William for making this meetup so very special! We had new traders, swing traders, and long time traders to bounce our thoughts and questions off of. And of course many thanks to Andrew who supported all of this! I would highly recommend attending a BBT Meetup as a way to find out how our other traders approach Day Trading and get to know some of the greatest members of our BBT community.

St Louis has a lot to offer as a visitor, and I was lucky enough to get out for a little sight-seeing.

Thanks to everyone that came out! (It was a bit chilly without my jacket the next morning.) 🙂

STL ARCH.jpg

Hahaha. I'm so glad you had a good time. Dont worry, your jacket is enroute to you and you'll never have to be cold again!

• Like 1

Thanks to Kurt and William for setting it up and hosting in St. Louis.  It was great meeting and learning from all of you. Can't wait to learn more everyday :). 

• Like 2