KurtLoeblich

St. Louis, MO BBT Meetup: October 19th, 2019

Hello everyone!

You guys/gals have been so patient and with that I am proud to announce the FIRST (I think) St. Louis, MO Bear Bull Traders Meetup!  As always, drinks and appetizers are on Andrew.  This meetup is open to everyone who is a member of BBT and is also open to those who aren't!  I'll be bringing my wife, so make sure you're nice to her 😉

Before I can pick a specific venue for this event, I do need to get some sort of head count so I can determine whether or not we will need a private room.  That being said, if anyone in the area has any ideas/suggestions, feel free to either comment in this thread or message me directly.

So, the important stuff:

William and I will both be attending and we are looking to get other moderators to attend as well.  I will update this thread as I find out more.
Drinks are on Andrew.  If you want to eat, make sure you prepare accordingly.
We are going to focus on all topics trading -- although, if you want to ask William about his dogs, I'm sure he would LOVE to answer you.

That being said, please fill out the GoogleDoc below if you plan on attending.  I'll start looking for the venue early October so the sooner you reply, the better.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trXWDJCm3RO4raOy8mo5eRSDRVn68GGoj4Z_TxhprbU/edit#gid=0

When:  October 19th, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Where:  Rosalitas Cantina

12796 Manchester Rd, Des Peres, MO 63131

Who:  Anyone and everyone!
What: To talk all things trading
Why: Because I want to meet all of you!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Edited by KurtLoeblich
Additional information

Damnit! Really wanted to go to this one Bc I grew up in Stl and have many friends there.  Unfortunately I already booked a trip and will be in Thailand this day.  Hopefully will have another meetup in Saint Louis at some point.

Hey all!  Just a reminder that I'll be picking the spot early October so make sure you start checking then. It's looking like we will have a decent sized turn out so far. Looking forward to it!

On 9/26/2019 at 8:02 PM, Don Ho said:

Excited to meet everyone! 

Me too!  Just for an update:  I should have the venue selected in the next week or two so make sure everyone checks back!  I'll make a post once its been decided. 🙂

My girl friend might join as well depending upon her availability. 

Her daughter is 10 years old but pretty chill and quiet. Is it okay to bring her or we can look for a sitter?

thanks. 

6 hours ago, Jas Singh said:

Her daughter is 10 years old but pretty chill and quiet. Is it okay to bring her or we can look for a sitter?

thanks. 

Let me ask William and get back to you. This is my first one I've ran so no idea what the expectations are. Hes a pro and would know the answer. 

Hey guys -- Venue has been selected!

Rosalitas Cantina

12796 Manchester Rd, Des Peres, MO 63131

looking forward to seeing you all there!

7 hours ago, Jas Singh said:

thanks. 

William says its perfectly okay for you to bring her daughter. Just make sure you update the google doc so I can get a headcount. I need the totals the day before so I can confirm with the restaurant. 

Edited by KurtLoeblich