Andrew Aziz

San Diego Meetup October 26, 2019

San Diego Meetup details officially scheduled and should be very fun for a night of Talking Trading, Food & Drinks 

at a rooftop bar!

Date: Saturday October 26th, 2019

Venue: Upper East Bar located in Kimpton Solamar Hotel. Rooftop Cabana

Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm 

Attendance: Open to everyone including Non BBT Members. Please sign up using the attendance sheet link below so we can get an accurate headcount.

Theme: Free Drinks for all who come and great conversations related to trading!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uRsXyylg8nVaIXEDV_3Cm39R2abmfD15/edit?pli=1#gid=781022680

Edited by WilliamH
Additional information

Think I'm gonna skip the Trade Ideas event this year, but I'm down for a meetup after, or whenever that weekend.

10 hours ago, True said:

Think I'm gonna skip the Trade Ideas event this year, but I'm down for a meetup after, or whenever that weekend.

If True is there, I am there! Hopefully alot of my fellow Angelenos will make the trip down to the beach and represent LA.

• Like 1

I am in. I will start organizing the venue and details for October 26, 2019.

Time: TBD

Attendance: Open to everyone including Non BBT Members. Please sign up using the attendance sheet link below. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uRsXyylg8nVaIXEDV_3Cm39R2abmfD15/edit?pli=1#gid=781022680

Edited by WilliamH
Additional information

On 9/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, Mike B said:

I am in. I will start organizing the venue and details for October 26, 2019.

Time: TBD

Attendance: Open to everyone including Non BBT Members. Please sign up using the attendance sheet link below. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uRsXyylg8nVaIXEDV_3Cm39R2abmfD15/view?usp=sharing

I would love to sign up, but I cant use the sign up sheet for some reason. Could someone sign me in as attending?

I've arrived in San Diego from Santa Fe, NM today. SD Weather is awesome. I just left 28 degrees in Santa Fe.  Attending TradeIdeas conference and BBT Meetup.  Look forward to meeting up.