JD

Clearwater Beach Florida Meetup - November 16

@Steph The restaurant has parking at the back and there's additional parking in the public parking garage down the street. They also said that they have enough parking and valet parking.

Edited by JD
  • Like 1

@JD   OK Good. Parking can be a beast there. Just wanted to make sure we knew ahead of time where and how much, or if the restaurant could provide enough. So excited. Can't wait to meet you and the rest of BBT. See you soon.

• Like 1

The reservation at the restaurant has been updated, it looks like we will have around 65 people attending. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Beachcomber at 3PM on Saturday!

• Like 2

Just put our names on the sign up sheet. Looks like 65 now. See you all there, looking forward to it!

• Like 2

I grew up in Clearwater and my family has been going to the Beachcomber for years. Great choice! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Kyle Lindskog 

• Like 2

If anyone has been to a previous meetup remember to bring your BBT t-shirt with you!

@JD and @Steph , good job on figuring out all the particulars for this event. We had a great time meeting some of the faces behind the screen names. And of course I would like to Thank @Andrew Aziz for the great spread of food and drinks and most of all your time to come to this meetup. It was also a pleasure to meet @Thor , and Ed and the many others I got to speak with.

This was a great event...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had so much of fun and it was great meeting everyone yesterday. Thanks so much to BBT for sponsoring the meetup and being so generous. I hope everyone came away with some trading friends!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JD said:

I had so much of fun and it was great meeting everyone yesterday. Thanks so much to BBT for sponsoring the meetup and being so generous. I hope everyone came away with some trading friends!

Absolutely, even my wife and son had a great time, and we are all looking forward to Jacksonville!

• Like 1