JD

Clearwater Beach Florida Meetup - November 16

Hey Traders,

It's been almost a year since that last Florida meetup so it's time for another one! We will have moderators ThorYoung and Andrew Aziz in attendance!

Date: November 16th 2019 (Saturday)

Time: 3:00 PM (Updated)

Venue: Bob Heilman's Beachcomber (Updated)

Address: 447 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

Parking: The restaurant has valet parking

Theme: A fun event to discuss trading, get free drinks and meet fellow traders.

Attendance: Open to everyone including Non BBT Members. Please sign up using the attendance sheet link below. 

BBT will be providing free drinks and swag for those in attendance!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YVlR5VEH6Fn3SJp4JQYyjkC0mBgaIwX_34vWSDqNLhw/edit#gid=0

https://heilmansbeachcomber.com/

Edited by JD
Updated venue and meet time
  • Like 1

@Andrew Aziz@WilliamH@Thor@Atom@Glenn Budde@Steph@Britt C@Jambazz19@mrohde@Vladimir P

I've tagged everyone that signed up or showed interest in the Tampa meetup thread. It's official now! We have the area and date, we just need to find a venue and finalize the meet time.

@Steph@Atom If you guys find a location "where we are in somewhat of a semi private/private spot so we can have group discussions instead of only 1 on 1 or talking to the people immediately surrounding us" let me know. I found that Sea-Guini and Shor both have separate rooms for large groups so I'll give them a call to see if they require a minimum tab or not.

Edited by JD
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for leading this @JD I am looking forward to my first ever visit to Florida! And fellow BearBull and Non BearBullTraders, we hope to see as many of you out there as we can!

I have insider information that most likely Andrew Aziz is going to attend! Dont want to miss it.

• Like 1

@JD @WilliamH (not shure how to add a tag here, LOL)

Do you want me to add guests to the Google Sheets? As of now my wife and a friend that dabbles in swing trading is also attending.

Edited by Glenn Budde

@Glenn Budde I updated the attendance sheet to include your wife and friend. It looks like we are going to have a really nice turnout! If you type the @ symbol and then start typing the person's name that you want to tag, a drop down list appears and you can select their name to tag them. 

• Like 1

Hey guys and gals, fellow Floridans, everyone please take precautions. No matter where you are. We all know how unpredictable these storms are and it Dorian has potential to get nasty. Be prepared. Just in case :classic_unsure:

• Like 2

Hi everyone,  I just got word that Andrew was invited to speak at a Trade Ideas summit on October 26th in San Diego which means that he wouldn't be able to make the original meetup date. I have gone ahead and updated the meetup date and Google Doc to Saturday, November 16th 2019 so Andrew can join us. I hope this works for everyone's schedule.

Edited by JD
  • Like 1

I found a restaurant that will accommodate us, they only reopen at 5pm after closing for lunch. I put in the reservation for 20 people at 5pm on Saturday,  November 16th. They will seat us all together inside the restaurant and parking is free for three hours.

The restaurant is called SHOR American Seafood Grill and it's located inside the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa right off Clearwater Beach.

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/florida/hyatt-regency-clearwater-beach-resort-and-spa/pierc/dining

https://www.facebook.com/SHORClearwater/

• Like 2