Abiel

Get 3-months of DAS Simulator for $100 per month

If you are a Monthly or Lifetime Member and need to extend your simulator time with BBT,  you can get 3-months of DAS simulator time for $100 per month ($150 per month 
Regular Price by DAS Inc). Please  go to this page to purchase your subscription. After your purchase completes, you will receive an email from Andrew asking you when do you want to start your sim time. After you respond, within 24-48 hours, you will get another email with your username and password (you will get a new login). 

PLEASE NOTE:

DAS Trader Pro is designed for Windows OS. Mac iOS or other operating systems users should use interfaces for running DAS on their machines. For more information please read this forum post.

The DAS Simulator is non-refundable after you activate your simulator time. If you decide you no longer wish to use the simulator after activating it and you have time left, we will not refund you.

The BBT DAS Simulator CAN NOT be linked to any broker; it’s a standalone platform that cannot be linked to a broker or converted to a live account.

If you have any questions please reply to this post

-Abiel 
  • Like 2

Hi Abiel, thank you for your info. i am currently in the free 14 days trial, if i sign up for the 3 months, do i get any extra training and guidelines of how to actually use the software? i tried with the videos on the educational center, but i believe that i will need extra help. Thank you

Federico 

13 hours ago, fedeacher said:

Hi Abiel, thank you for your info. i am currently in the free 14 days trial, if i sign up for the 3 months, do i get any extra training and guidelines of how to actually use the software? i tried with the videos on the educational center, but i believe that i will need extra help. Thank you

Federico 

Hi Federico, your BBT Membership is the way to gain access to educational resources. Paying for DAS sim subscription gives you just that, at a very discounted price (you get Market Replay & Options for $100 / month in a 3 months subscription, while getting it from DAS it will cost you $150 / month + Replay + Options).