wayneb

Hotkeys / Buttons script

Hi, can anyone share a hotkey script that can get me in a trade, place a fixed stop and profit target with one click? I should be able to adjust share and target size myself in the script. Looked at KyleK29's work but it's way over my head. Thanks

Try dabbling with this;  (wont work in pre-market conditions)

Ensure your script(s) work 100% in simulator mode before ever using live.

Buy 100 Shares then AUTO set RANGE (10 cent stop, 20 cent profit target orders)
ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Ask+0.10;Share=100;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20 ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

I have not used this script for a super long time.  Not sure if it still works as I was using it in older revisions of DAS.

21 minutes ago, wayneb said:

Hi, can anyone share a hotkey script that can get me in a trade, place a fixed stop and profit target with one click? I should be able to adjust share and target size myself in the script. Looked at KyleK29's work but it's way over my head. Thanks

One of the members posted an excel spreadsheet that you can customize to get this.

Thanks SpoTT Trader, hopefully it still works. I have been trying some stuff on my own but could not get them to work but did not try during market conditions. I'm glad you said it will not work in Pre Market because my plan was to try it tomorrow before market open. Thanks again.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, SpoTT Trader said:

Try dabbling with this;  (wont work in pre-market conditions)

Ensure your script(s) work 100% in simulator mode before ever using live.

Buy 100 Shares then AUTO set RANGE (10 cent stop, 20 cent profit target orders)
ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Ask+0.10;Share=100;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:AvgCost2-.10 HighPrice:AvgCost2+.20 ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

I have not used this script for a super long time.  Not sure if it still works as I was using it in older revisions of DAS.

The script worked well except I believe they are limit orders. Any way to make the low a Stop Market order? Lost about .10 in slippage on the low stop.