rayayeung@gmail.com

Chicago Downtown Meetup

Hi all. Anyone interested in meeting up and starting a support group in downtown Chicago, IL? I'm still pretty new and I'm only on my 2nd month in the simulator but I think we all have valuable experiences we can share.

I live in Chicago as well! I'm just getting my day trading career started. I might be down for a meetup if things go well the next couple months!

Hey guys,

I've been in the sim for about 2 months but am trying to get more involved in the forum and community.  Definitely down for a meet up.

- Justin ( jbone )

Let's do this Chicago people! Billy Goat Tavern at 1535 W. Madison St (Corner of Ogden and Madison by Ashland), East of the United Center, is my suggestion for a location. Any time is good for me.

Justin, last week of June is fine with me.  Any day, anytime. I send a message in the chatroom on Monday in case anyone else from Chicago is interested.

Sounds good to me! FYI - I will be unavailable from June 27th through the 2nd but other then that I am flexible and can meet week nights or weekends.

@Justin, It's kind of where I'm at also with the schedule so let's plan the meetup for sometime after July 4th and make it either nights or weekends. I make an announcement on Monday to see where the other Chicago people are at with their schedules. Have a great weekend!

CHICAGO MEETUP ANNOUNCEMENT!

360-chicago-observation

Hello BEAR BULL TRADERS! We are planning a meetup in Chicago for sometime after July 4th, but before everyone gets busy with the summer season. Our suggested meeting place is Billy Goat Tavern at 1535 W. Madison St (Corner of Ogden and Madison by Ashland), East of the United Center, but we are open to other locations. Meeting time will be either weeknight or weekend, so please reply with your availability on this page as soon as you can. We will go with the majority rule on location, date, and time. Regardless of your level of trading experience, beginner or advanced, live or simulator, all are welcome to attend. Hope to meet you all in person!

Regards,

Miguel Angel

"I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand." -Al Capone, Co-founder and boss of the Chicago Outfit

"I'm impressed with the people from Chicago. Hollywood is hype, New York is talk, Chicago is work." -Michael Douglas

"Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." -Frank Lloyd Wright

The Blues Brothers (1980) - Sweet Home Chicago: 

I'm definitely in! I'm currently studying for the GMAT and Daytrading for the next 2-3 months, so I'm very flexible as far as scheduling. I have one commitment the weekend of  July 14th-15th. I'm free any other weekend.

-Kevin K.