rayayeung@gmail.com

Chicago Downtown Meetup

I have a friend in town this weekend, but I'm going to try and stop by! I'm new and still in sim. Would be great to meet some folks!

• Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT

BEAR BULL TRADERS CHICAGO AREA MEETUP TOMORROW!  

Saturday, July 21, 2018, 12:00 pm at Miller's Pub, 134 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, Illinois. 

Newbies in simulators, or live traders - don't matter, come join us for outstanding fellowship over food 🍔 and drinks 🍺!

We got BBT swag 🎁 for this weekend's meetup compliments of Mr. Andrew and delivered by Mr. Ryan! But you have to attend to get yours. 

🚗Parking is available around the corner at 55 East Monroe Self Park (parking garage). $15 with validated ticket from Miller's Pub.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW! 🍻 

Thank you all who attedend our BBT Chicago Meetup at Miller's Pub!

The event was a complete success🎇!!! There was plenty of food🍔, drinks🍻, and amazing fellowship and energy, as we came together from various backgrounds and circumstances to celebrate our commitment to day trading. 

We are a committed group and pledged🤝 to continue to meet on an ongoing basis to learn from our shared experiences and to achieve great success as professional day traders💵

Thank you Andrew Aziz for you continued support and for committing to attend our next BBT Chicago Meetup!

See you all next time in the Windy City🌁!!!

Regards,
Miguel Angel
20180721_134635.thumb.jpg.d19572c71b1f93f2da4faaea9e569e40.jpg

20180721_224107.thumb.jpg.f01d6751c3b6255dc07f1eff3eeaea09.jpg

Edited by Miguel Angel
  • Like 1

OUR 1ST SUCCESSFUL CHICAGO AREA MEETUP IS DONE.

BBT CHICAGO AREA MEETUP ROUND 2 WITH ANDREW AZIZ IS NOW BEING PLANNED.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE NEW TOPIC LINK BELOW TO FOLLOW AND PARTICIPATE.

THANK YOU ALL!

Edited by Miguel Angel