rayayeung@gmail.com

Chicago Downtown Meetup

I think the location sounds great... I can be available on a weeknight or weekend. I also travel for work, but can arrange my schedule with advance notice.

Thanks for putting this together, Miguel!

I live in Chicago and I'm available anytime or place up until July 24th. See you at the Goat?

I've been in TOS Paper for two months and live trading in TOS for two months now. I consider myself a newbie.

Hey,

I'm moving back to Chicago at the end of the month.  I'm in for a weekend meetup.

Erich K.

I also live in the chicago area and would be down for a meetup. I'm just finishing my 1st month of simulator.  My only suggestion would be to pick a place downtown so we can just take the train in.

Hello Chicago People,

We have a request that we meet in a downtown location accessible by train. Any recommendations?

How about: Lou Malnatis Pizzeria, 805 S State St. Other suggestions?

Edited by MiguelAngel

Our Bear Bull Traders Chicago Meetup has been rescheduled to:

Saturday, July 21, 2018, 12:00 pm @ Miller's Pub located at 134 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, Illinois. 

Mark Your Calendars 🗓️!

Our Bear Bull Traders Chicago Meetup Is Scheduled And Confirmed For:

Saturday, July 21, 2018, 12:00 pm @ Miller's Pub located at 134 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, Illinois. 

Newbies in simulators, or live traders - don't matter, come join us for outstanding fellowship over food 🍔 and drinks 🍻!

We will have goodies 🎁 to give out compliments of Mr. Andrew Aziz 👏

Let's make this the largest attended meetup ever! Please reply to this post to confirm your attendance. See you at Miller's Pub!!!!

For more info on Miller's Pub, please feel free to visit: http://millerspub.com/

sign_block.jpg

REMINDER!

Our Bear Bull Traders Chicago Meetup Is coming up:

Newbies in simulators, or live traders - don't matter, come join us for outstanding fellowship over food 🍔 and drinks 🍻!

We will have goodies 🎁 to give out compliments of Mr. Andrew Aziz 👏

Let's make this the largest attended meetup ever! Please reply to this post to confirm your attendance. See you at Miller's Pub!!!!

📣REMINDER: BEAR BULL TRADERS CHICAGO AREA MEETUP!  

This coming Saturday, July 21, 2018, 12:00 pm at Miller's Pub, 134 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, Illinois. 

We got BBT swag 🎁 for this weekend's meetup compliments of Mr. Andrew and delivered by Mr. Ryan (Thank You)! But you have to attend to get yours 🙂 

Details and RSVP:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

🚗Parking for the Bear Bull Traders Chicago Meetup is available around the corner at 55 East Monroe Self Park (parking garage).

$15 with validated ticket from Miller's Pub.

Edited by Miguel Angel