Today is my second day of a 5 day trial with Trade Ideas.  To get started, I simply used the link in the education center to import Andrew's scanner settings.  Judging from the titles of the windows, that part has gone well.  What is concerning is that the scans don't seem to return ANY results.  I have found the play / pause button, that isn't the issue.  

Lil Help?

image.thumb.png.750ea685e47d1d1af787da4bedb73452.png

I think I got it.

Account->Reset connection.

It isn't loading data with Andrew's setup, but the market is closed, but resetting the connection got the data to feed on other channels.

Hi! Did you watch Kurt's workshop on how to set trade ideas scanners?

If you didn't, I do really recommend you take a look on it as it has almost everything you need to know about TI scanner, this is a direct link to the video!

https://bearbulltraders.com/lessons/week-9-kurt-how-to-build-ti-scanners/

If you still have an issue then I'd recommend you e-mail TI support center, hopefully they can help you to fix it!

Right click on your scanners and make sure that under the "Time Frame" or "History" you have "Live Always" and "Real Time" selected.  You will need to do this with all of your scanners individually.  If that doesn't work, I recommend e-mailing Trade Ideas and see if they can walk you through trouble shooting.

Edited by KurtLoeblich

The subscription isn't activated.  Its been like this all week, but not counting down the days on my trial.

Its up now.

Edited by jmobrien1976