AAgnostic

Looking for a study partner / mentor

Hello, BBT Traders. You can call me AA! Well, I've been messing around with trading for over a year now. It is recently that I want to truly become better at it. I started to day trade seriously in simulator for almost 2 weeks now. I have a journal to study about my trades. Sometimes, I am very confused about my trades. It seems that I make the right trade, but it didn't give me the result I wanted. Given that I can be extremely bias towards my trades. I thought that it would be nice to have a study partner so that we can review each other's journal so we can both improve. Please leave a comment or send me a message if you're interested. Thank you so much!

Hi AA, 

i'd be happy to share journals with you. if you don't mind posting your trades in the forum, you could post over here with some other traders and myself:

https://forums.bearbulltraders.com/forum/11-day-trading-journals/ 

i'm sure the other guys would be happy to give you feedback as well. if you're not comfortable with that you can always PM me your trades.

12 hours ago, Mark D. said:

Hi AA, 

i'd be happy to share journals with you. if you don't mind posting your trades in the forum, you could post over here with some other traders and myself:

https://forums.bearbulltraders.com/forum/11-day-trading-journals/ 

i'm sure the other guys would be happy to give you feedback as well. if you're not comfortable with that you can always PM me your trades.

Thank you Mark. I will be posting my journal there or send you my journal. I don't know yet. I checked out the trading journals section of our forum and it seems that some of the threads get no response from others 😕

Hi AA!

I am just starting out myself.  I started my first journal this weekend.  At the moment, I am focusing on swing trading so I have put my journal in that section of the forum.  When I work on day trading, I will make a new journal there.

I would be happy to share experiences with you!  I can also tell you what I see when I look at your trades, but please take them for what they are -- I am definitely a newbie!

See you soon.

12 hours ago, AAgnostic said:

Thank you Mark. I will be posting my journal there or send you my journal. I don't know yet. I checked out the trading journals section of our forum and it seems that some of the threads get no response from others 😕

it's true, there aren't very many of us and i think that most of us being new don't want to give advice but that being said i'll make a point to give my thoughts on your trades. 

22 minutes ago, Mark D. said:

it's true, there aren't very many of us and i think that most of us being new don't want to give advice but that being said i'll make a point to give my thoughts on your trades. 

Thank you!

Hello,

I’m looking for someone who is consistently profitable trader to help me out with overcoming couple set backs.

I have been trading for 1.5 years and slowly gaining consistency. On the end of the month I’m in the profit but still that is way far from what it should be. I need to have more winners but right now I have no Idea how to make that happen.

If anyone who is consistently profitable can share 1hr over the zoom to give me some guidance, I would really appreciate that.

Thanks!