I traded more than 3 times before 1100 twice this week

Took a pre 1min on one trade

Jumped the gun on one trade

Made a Hotbutton mistake 3 time this week

What I did Good this Week:

Respected all my Rules

Feeling good about my pre 5min decisions

Doing a better job of getting in on trades when I see them setup

Saved money by reading the L2 and T&S and getting out before my stop and before a big dump

Changes to be made this upcoming Week:

None

Rules to stick by this upcoming Week:

After I call it a day by either MAX Loss, Profit Target or what I am comfortable with, only use the rest of the day for Chat, Journal, Playbook ect.

In-Trade and Daily Stops

Only A or better setups

Do Not chase or revenge trade

Challenges for myself this upcoming Week:

No Voice Chat before 1000

Max of 3 trades or 2 loosing trades in a row before 1100

Take a planned break at 1100 for other Bus.

Notes:

One of the days I slept in and was rushed in the Pre-Market causing me to feel a bit rushed at open

On another Day I skipped my workout and meditation and I never felt quite right during the trading day

Goals and Rewards:

+20R at end of the month to consider trading with more size   +12.6R for the week

• Like 1

12-16-19

AIS 0755, 6.5 hrs, 7/10

PAT: Trade quality..... Spread..... 

Notes: Stay focused and make sure I take the trades when they setup and not before..... When in a trade make sure I am using the correct hotbuttons.....

MU

PB#1.1 with confirmation on the ASKs  took this for a complete momentum scalp... took two partials and all out at BE..... stop was below VWAP....

+1R

Took another quick scalp trade but as soon as I took it I knew I was over trading and I was already at goal for the day so I got out...

-.3R

447618520_12-16-19MUPB1.1.thumb.png.777b3b8e57abcea05ca98d7d14a05535.png

PCG

PB#1 PB#3..... also making an ABCD... went in for 1/2 size and added on confirmation..... L2 was starting to stack and the T&S was showing strength.... my hard stop was at the bottom of the previous white candle but my mental stop was below the last candle as I was reading the tape...... All partials were taken using L2 as price points..... All out at 10.16.....

+2.5R

219365443_12-16-19PCGPB1PB3.thumb.png.cf74cff09dabb2d92a78c71b52a07e6e.png

UBER

FOMO..... urghh......
-.5R

309797357_12-16-19UBERFOMO.thumb.png.99a0f7f1fd3d1fda2065497acef2d6b9.png

Cons: FOMO on UBER and MU later in the day...

Pros: Took trades when they felt and setup right.... Reading the L2 and T&S......

Playbook Trade: PCG and MU

Notes: Woke up with good rest and felt good.... was a bit anxious before the open but I did a bit of meditation and read my weekly notes to refocus....

Rs: +2.6R

• Like 2

12-17-19

AIS 0800, 4 hrs, 6/10

PAT: Overtrading.....  Spread..... Trade quality..... No FOMO

Notes: After exiting a trade in play keep it on the main screen early in the day.....

PCG

PB#2 Stopped out both times.... should have stuck with it and took it for a short right after the second stop out...

-1.3R

1851356133_12-17-19PCGPB2.thumb.png.58864c7eaa18e1fa02d1ea0bfa214df8.png

CLVS

PB#1 10min ORB... not a great L2 signal .... ABCD on the 2min.... I should have had my stop set below VWAP and would have been able to catch the move.....

-1R

164505893_12-17-19CLVS.thumb.png.f42acd2f0b64ee0009de35be89c7fe9a.png

PB#3... FOMO.... too Extended....stop was 11.27 and target was 12.00..... I did manage my trade very well till the end where I added in on a reversal signal.... I had it in my head that I wanted to add in on a pull back and I missed a couple opportunities and again this add was FOMO

1487295172_12-17-19CLVSPB1.thumb.png.652af013aa061d1c900505c946bd5c1d.png

Cons: Over traded.... FOMO ..... Poor quality trades....

Pros: Leaving and happy with just -1R... Feels good to stick by my stop rules....

Playbook Trade: none

Notes: I over traded before 1100 and even though I wrote my notes above  I also took poor quality trades and FOMO trades.... I added a bit of exercise right before the open and I did not meditate to calm myself....

Rs: -1R

• Like 1

12-18-19

AIS 0810, 3.5 hrs, 5.5/10

PAT: No over trading....... FOMO...... Quality of setups....

Notes: Adding a challenge for the upcoming days and beyond to Meditate @ 0915 for 10min to calm myself

MU

PB#1 .... ORB coming back to VWAP for entry but continued to sell off..... Went a little faster and lost a little more than anticipated.....

-1.6R

1304136596_12-18-19MUPB1.thumb.png.5ec8e62effc0effc7d8ddb9c5eef15d2.png

PCG

PB#2 / PB#3....

first trade I jumped in a little too early and got out with the momentum and blasting down and hitting my stop...... 

-1R

second trade..... I realized I was long biased and need to stop being biased...... L2 and T&S signals were short..... I took A short and added in when price action confirmed my position.... took partials at .75 to .70 as this was a new support level.... I took most off when it came back close to my BE and added back in when price action was back in my favor....again took partials at the .70 area of support... once it broke support I had .45 as my target and took a partial there.... added back in about 30% on a new trend pattern and took two more partials and all out at the bottom of what looked like a reversal to me as the L2 was exhausted... (it ended up trending to the long side)

+3.6R

1546571933_12-18-19PCGPB2.thumb.png.c08340d14574d876478e28cf1615595d.png591546713_12-18-19PCG5-15min.png.00d013c161a60d1bc4e8f04f4b001e75.png

Cons: Took a biased trade without signals on PCG and MU

Pros: Regained focus and traded without bias and managed it.....

Playbook Trade:  -PCG

Notes: Even though I did Meditate this morning I was supper tired and in need of rest.....

Rs: +1R

• Like 2

12-19-19

AIS 1030, 6 hrs, 6/10

Needed sleep... I have been too busy and fatigued the last two days... I also only have a little time today and tomorrow with Christmas stuff to do....

AMRN

PB#3... did not take my 25% partial at 1/1 and knew I was gonna regret it.... stopped out early with price action change. for a tiny loss

-.3R

CAG

PB#3..... happy with entry... took small profit.... I used kyles hotkeys and had to use the restroom... came back to a major dump and realized I did not adjust my order and it took a short where I got squeezed in a big way resulting in another hotkey mistake.... and resulting in my max stop loss for the day....

-2.6R

Rs:   -3R

Ill try to return later with charts and such....

12-20-19

AIS 0820, 7 hrs, 5/10

PAT: Overtrading.... Trade Quality..... Spread.....

Notes: Will not have as much time here or for the market.... busy with Christmas stuff...... Need to be careful as I am tired from all the Go in my life this week.....

KMX

PB#6 ..... took too much size as this is still new to me..... The Spread was terrible and I did not pay attention to it.....

1305487607_12-20-19KMXPB1.1.thumb.png.69d9cbce1c878f3c11e40c1753b9cfd3.png

MU.....

PB# what the hell was I thinking...... a Christmas tree pattern of longs and fails.....

917176274_12-20-19MU.thumb.png.6d9c3767e0cbb8c190a7baf1fbbc59f7.png

CAG

SMB 2nd Day Play..... all FOMO if I would have caught it when it presented itself It would have been a nice win but instead I chased it and doubled my size.... My management was also terrible as I should have taken a 1/1 partial, especially since I took so much size (this would have reduced my size and locked in profit).......

280703911_12-20-19CAG2nddayFOMO.thumb.png.842b79e8935fe145db9906908b5c9399.png

Cons: Took trades that I should not have, FOMO, Chasing.... Broke my Max Daily Loss Rule....

Pros: none...

Playbook Trade: none....

Note: I will not trade anymore when I feel way too tired, even though I tell myself to be careful I still trade very bad....... 

Rs: -6R    OMG this is one way to give all of last week back

Week 12-16 to 12-20-19

What I did Bad this Week:

FOMO resulting in Over trading

Bad spread on one trade this week

After a bad nights rest I am rushing into trades thinking they are good setups but once I get back to look at it they are terrible

Was biased on a stock and was not seeing the obvious

Hotkey mistake on one occasion

Broke my daily max stop rule on one day after a terrible nights rest

What I did Good this Week:

Still feel good with my L2 and T&S reading when I am not too tired

Took trades when they setup with less hesitation 

When I stuck to my Daily Stop Rule it felt great through the Day knowing I did what is right

Changes to be made this upcoming Week:

None

Rules to stick by this upcoming Week:

After I call it a day by either MAX Loss, Profit Target or what I am comfortable with, only use the rest of the day for Chat, Journal, Playbook ect.

In-Trade and Daily Stops

Only A or better setups at time of trade

@ 0915 do some exercise and then meditate to calm myself

Stay unbiased 

Notes:

Rules are not to be broken, these will cost money every time

My Challenges are almost as important as my Rules, Pay attention to them

If I feel overtired I will try going back to bed and coming back to Trend Trades later....

Goals and Rewards:

+20R at end of the month to consider trading with more size            -6.3R for the week          

12-23-19

AIS 0800, 4 hours, 6/10

PAT: Spread.... FOMO/Overtrading.....

Notes: Be careful of my Bias.... Tighten up on trade quality....

JD

PB#2.... three tries all failed... got caught in the chop... first one was a terrible entry and trade... second and third was the reclaim of VWAP but both failed.. looking back this is in a chop....

-2.6R

1156810813_12-23-19JDPB2.thumb.png.12a96c84962d9ec8ee80a55622d9b6c6.png

ITCI

PB#2 & PB#3 

First was false breakout on the 2min and only barely closing below VWAP on the 5min.... I took profit with scared money and set a hard stop at BE (I was also in a JD trade here but with how volatile this was I should have let JD have the hard stop and keep this on my main) this should have been my only entry....

ITCI was so volatile I traded it scared and left a ton of money on the table.... even though I made money on the day I am not happy with my trade management .....

there was no reason to sell or take profits on ITCI until 1020 on the pullback on the 2min and this should have been my first partial..... I am supper bummed that I managed this trade so poorly... even though I do not look at my P&L I knew about where I was at and was just locking up last weeks lost.....

+5.3R

309006778_12-23-19ITCIPB3.thumb.png.b21c2de8f3256a9cf121703cb958a9a7.png

CONS: stayed Biased on JD.... Bad management on ITCI

PROS: Did stick with my main watch stocks and it paid off....

Playbook Trade: ITCI

Notes: Managed my ITCI trade very badly.... Even though I am in the Green today I do not feel like I did well and do not feel as good as a day that I traded well and lost 1R, guess that is progress.....

Rs: +2.6

Edited by Glenn Budde
  • Like 2

12-24-19

AIS 0800, 4 hours, 6/10

PAT: Spread.... Bias.... Trade Management

Notes: My Challenges are as important as my Rules

RAD

Basically No trades....

+.2R   paid commissions.... lol

Cons:

Pros:

Playbook Trade Merry Christmas

Notes:

Rs: +.2R

• Like 1

12-26-19

AIS 0810, 7 hours, 6/10

PAT: Setup Quality..... Spread

Notes: Work on Trade Management..... Have a Reason2Sell ..... 

RAD

PB#1.1 to PB#3 took a small size

took first entry a bit extended but T&S was supper strong and L2 had nice ASKs..... took partials almost up to 18.00 as I figured this would be a mental level (18.10 ended up being a level) then added in for a trend with a 10min ORB with a 1min ABCD confirmation and bouncing off the 9ema... took partials at the 18.00, 18.10 levels and at new HOD..... still have very little left and as of now....

+2.5R

286469867_12-26-19RADPB1_1PB3.thumb.png.12618b03506484d4042cb04b4cf29cba.png

DUST

Took two scalps on DUST, both were bad entries.... one winner and one looser

0.0R

Cons: Was a little late on DUST and took it on FOMO.... Should have taken RAD at full share size as I was confident in the setup

Pros: Took RAD when I wanted it and added into it with lots of confirmation

Playbook Trade: RAD

Notes: Be careful of FOMO, I am lucky to get out of Dust at 0.0R...... Take full size when I am confident....

Rs: +2.5

Edited by Glenn Budde
  • Like 2

12-27-19

AIS 0815, 7 hours, 6/10

PAT: FOMO... Spread... 

Notes:  take full size on A+ trades.... remember to stick with my main stocks....

RAD

Reason2Trade ..... on Gap scanners ..... at time of trade RVOL was at 1.5 already.... had a plan in place....

PB#2... in the PM I had support levels at 21.35 and 21.85 as a pivot which turned into my support right before the open... it bounced off .85 when I went long for full size.... I took partials at my key levels based on Rs and all out at BE... I think I should have taken another partial at 0935 at around 23.50 as price action was changing but I was being greedy and hoping for another run on the day....

+3.5R

1429555824_12-27-19RADPB2.thumb.png.dbafbc44385993fad58769fa1534d60b.png

Cons:  None today

Pros: Had a PM Plan and stuck with it....

Playbook Trade: RAD

Notes: happy with the trade but need to learn not to be greedy....

Rs: +3.5

• Like 1

Week 12-23 to 12-27-19

What I did bad this week:

I stayed Biased on one trade

Bad Management: I partialed too much on one and on another I did not partial or reduce risk when Price Action changed

FOMO on 2 trades one stock

Did not take full Risk on A+ setup that was also part of my premarket plan

What I did good this week:

Stuck to my main watch list and was able to find good setups

Took 2 setups when they moved according to my premarket plan

Added in when new setup was ready

Changes to be made this upcoming week:

None

Rules to stick by this upcoming Week:

In-Trade and Daily Stops

Only A or better setups at time of trade

@ 0915 do some exercise and then meditate to calm myself

Stay unbiased 

Notes:

Rules are not to be broken, these will cost money every time

My Challenges are almost as important as my Rules, Pay attention to them

I am now realizing that even on a green day that I have broke a rule it does not feel as good as a small red day when I followed all rules

If I feel overtired I will try going back to bed and coming back to Trend Trades later....

Goals and Rewards:

+20R at end of the month to consider trading with more size (this will not be the month as I had a small blowup day)          +8.8R for the week