Glenn Budde

Budde (Booty) Trading Journal

9-26-19

Woke at 7:50 with 4.5 hours sleep.... Feel ok but a bit groggy.... SSS and a coffee.....

PATNO ROKU......  Think about my trend trades when I am in them, I am mismanaging them. I do tend to take some off in times where it was a clear signal to add on.... I will not trade in the first 5min.... Mute the chat for the first 15min as it gives me a bit of anxiety and I believe leads me to less than Ideal trades.....

Pre Market Routine: Read a bit..... Did a little stretching and breathing exercises for a Calm beginning

Notes: Any 5min ORBs will be in SIM of SIM...... then only if it is a A+ setup will I go Live SIM at 10min ORBs and beyond......

CCL

PB#1........ 5min ORBD, with ABCD on the 1min (B setup)..... I did not wait for better confirmation on the ABCD and entered before it made a new low on the 1min........ got stopped out above C....

1370944247_9-26-19CCLPB1.thumb.png.bc23c92bf4c0d2b28639c4866d939a8e.png

MO

PB#1..... 5min ORB with ABCD on 1 and 2min, breaking the 50ma on the 5 and 15min (B setup).... because the 50ma is a strong resistance on the 5 and 15min..... In half size and added at more confirmation of the break of the 50ma.... Partial at 1R then out at BE.... I did end up liking this trade for more of a B+ - A setup but would have still taken this in SIM of SIM because of the 5min ORB....

+26.00

1958716599_9-26-19MOPB1.thumb.png.3b9aa6c035f89975e5a5f85b52dd5c95.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will make this my break of SIM and Live account for my information.... but as I have been doing I will still use my P&L for all trades since I do not have a way to separate them yet.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAD

PB#1 (A+ setup) turned into PB#3.(A+ setup)..... 10min ORB with a very clear ABCD on the 1 and 2min, All moving AVGs below with a Harmonious Charts on top of profit beats in the news with a large Short Float the shorts should get squeezed.... I went in for  1/2 size then immediately added to full share size and again added to 1.5 share size when the L2 had lots of pretty good size asks the RR was 2/1 where my stop was C and target was 9.33 a daily level..... Took some profits on the way up at 1.5R and 2R, held on through the consolidation (was holding for BE) then the very clear ABCD formed on both the 1 and 2min and again with L2 sending all the right signals added back in to a full share size this time with a RR of 4/1 again took profits at 2R, 3R twice and 4R and then all out once it made a new low on the 5 and 15min and this was my Reason2Exit....

+260.55

1210099910_9-26-19RADPB1PB3.thumb.png.735a20ef30cec2cc486da66102c27035.png

Cons: I only feel like I jumped the gun a bit on the CCL trade but not a terrible thing as these are the entries that can make a huge difference to the Risk.....

Pros: I held on and did not take trades out of anxiety..... I did keep the volume muted for the first 15min which I believe helped me focus..... Went in with force when I felt my setup was A+...... Felt Like I managed this trade well and did not trade my P&L

Favorite Trade: RAD

Notes: Read and reread this day for what I need to do on a daily basis.....

R = 50.00:         +242.55

9-26-19.png.5b654ab7be2b680a90b5d5afb08d9645.png

• Like 2

9-27-19

Woke at 7:50 with 7 hours sleep..... Feel pretty good.... SS and a coffee....

PAT: Stick to my playbook ( PB ) and look at sticky notes frequently....NO ROKU......  Think about my trend trades when I am in them, I am mismanaging them. I do tend to take some off in times where it was a clear signal to add on.... I will not trade in the first 5min.... Mute the chat for the first 15min as it gives me a bit of anxiety and I believe leads me to less than Ideal trades.....

PreMarket Routine: Read a bit..... Exercise and Stretching along with a bit of meditation......

Notes: Any 5min ORBs will be in SIM of SIM...... then only if it is a A+ setup will I go Live SIM at 10min ORBs and beyond......

CTRP

I was not able to find any A+ trades for at least 10min for me so I took CTRP trying for a kind of a PB#1/PB#3 (B setup).... 10min ORB  with ABCD and also a Trend adding on the bounce of the 9ema on the 2min.... My risk was double of what I intended and this was a big goof-up.....My exit was also a bit late as the action went completely crazy and I was slow on the trigger, wish I was a bit slower because I got out at the worst time.... for the last 5min or so I was looking to just felt out at close to BE as the L2 was only spiking on the move down and was struggling on the way up....

1873494080_9-27-19CTRP.thumb.png.fb2b0d2a152244a278ca2391e7b5008c.png

I am clicking around like I am playing fake online poker and there is no real reason other than trying some setups I hear on the chat and see if I am seeing what they are...... no need for explanations or charts for these....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will make this my break of SIM and Live account for my information.... but as I have been doing I will still use my P&L for all trades since I do not have a way to separate them yet.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cons: I messed up my share sizes today very badly, even though I would not trade these in a Live account I still need to be aware of the size I take,,,,, CTRP way too much and AMD too little on the second trade...... 

Pros: Guess its just that I did not trade any serious setups (Fake Live).....

Favorite Trade: none

Notes: none

R = 50.00: scratch.........

9-30-19

Woke at 7:40 with 4 hours sleep. Feel pretty good. SSS and a coffee......

PAT: Share Sizing........ Trade the Trade not the P&L........ Mute the Chat for at least 5min, I will try for 10min if I can stand it.......

PreMarket Routine: Did not read this morning, did a bit of exercise and stretching and a little meditation...

Notes: Read all Sticky Notes....... Play Book trades only...... I reset my SIM buying power so I can start practicing what I will start with, this will probably limit my share size on some of the more expensive stocks.....  any 5min ORB trades will not be live and only maybe on A+ 10min ORB

AMD

PB#1 and PB#2 plays.... 

first     5min ORB..... (first buy sell was a mistake as it was supposed to be a short)..... No ABCD confirmation making this a B trade at best..... covered twice added in at the bounce off the 9ema on the 2min.... then all out at BE....

second    VWAP reversal that failed... once I took this I realized all the resistance above and got stopped out.....

third      VWAP false breakout..... covered once and all out at BE....

fourth        took this listening to the CHAT with a little FOMO again with all the overhead resistance (this was a terrible entry on so many levels) and stopped out but this time the bottom fell out a little quicker than I could hit the hot button on time so this ended up being a bigger loss than was supposed to be allowed.... the last one was just a double hit of the sell and I had to get back out immediately adding to this loss ...

496791379_9-30-19AMD.thumb.png.6bfca2b1e2aeb64beac6b206027b596a.png

BBBY

Again this is a total FOMO chase and something I will hopefully never do Live. When I take these trades I remind myself that this would be a SIM trade when I do go Live.

This was meant to be a VWAP reversal that turned out to be a VWAP false breakout..... I thought about flipping my position but figured my time would be better here logging in the Journal.... This was another one that dropped to fast for me to catch my 1R loss.... I need to start setting hard stops in the early trading morning to avoid this....

1085029263_9-30-19BBBY.thumb.png.cabbff55ce6756577f2118f05b437306.png

THO

PB#3 (A setup).... Not an A+ because the pullback to the 9ema on the 2 or 5min was not all the way to the 9ema.... Made a mistake and hit my cover 50% key and corrected it.... this cost me not only about $20 on this particular move but when I got all out it cost me another 60 - 70 bucks..... 😞 

+49.78

1102803839_9-30-19THOPB3.thumb.png.5b2f696971e8ec42a97c1f3db16efcf7.png

I will come back in a bit to see if I can find my Trend setups I like.....

Cons: Made a few hot button mistakes...

Pros: Stuck to my stop losses even though the action was a little too fast....

Favorite Trade: THO 

Notes: I need to start setting Hard Stops in the early trading day to avoid larger than anticipated stops due to market volatility..... 

R = 50.00: -87.22

9-30-19.png

• Like 1

10-1-19

Woke at 8:00 with 4 hours sleep (A bit of a unexpected long night). A little groggy today..... SSS and a coffee.

PAT: Share Size...... Trade the Trade......

Pre Market Routine: no reading,,,, a bit of exersise, stretching and meditation

Notes: After reviewing my Tradervue  My trading in the first 5min have been profitable with trades in the 0-2min  length and then after the 5min ORB is negative for the next hour....... Then it looks like after 1100 is where asll my bigger wins are with longer trades....

I will yet again reinsert my pre 5min trades but all of this will still be in a SIM when Live....

SNAP

Pre 5min...... (No Grade) ..... took too much share size from the first one to the last add on...... stopped where I wanted to but took too much share size.....

1209381298_10-1-19SNAPPre5.thumb.png.5ccc02a11f159bbe8a7b7106c3292df4.png

First.... PRE5..... (No Grade)..... ASKs on LV2 was insane so I went long and added in but it turned fast with the BIDs.... Got out on LV2 info..... looking at the charts now there was no Reason2Exit...... and also now looking at my P&L I see that I had too much share size (about double)....

See chart for X second trade Below

TVIX

PB#3..... (B+ setup) .... took 2/5 position which I am happy with.... I am not happy with the exit as I had no Reason2Exit..... I closed my position where I should have added in.... Even though I feel like this is a worthy trade I will put this up here as I am not sure I could pull the trigger on this Live.....

+15.50

2096999045_10-1-19TVIXPB3.thumb.png.249a3a76c43d3d5d1d107eb357f6a96a.png

X

second......  PB#1 ...... 10min ORB with an ABCD on 2min.... took full share size in two orders, the first was just a couple seconds before the 10min candle break and the second was at confirmation..... All the charts including the 30 and 60min were harmonious.... The daily had  then 50ma that it was bumping on as resistance and then broke through, here is where I was looking to see if it would hold that level as a new support and if so I would or will add on / reenter..... Took 25% partials then All out on a new 15min Low and my Reason2Exit....

+216.79

1396122250_10-1-19XPre5PB1.thumb.png.244118104d5d2a2110ad288b08ce52a6.png

MU

PB#3..... (A setup).... took 2/5 position which was too small for the way I have been trading these (should have been double this)..... On my first partial I hit the sell 25% button which added to my position and brought my AVG. way up 😞  in a bad spot so I covered 50% and got me back to a small profit here... moving my stop to BE and will add in or take more small profits at key prices if given the opportunity... I missed an opportunity (was here adding to my journal instead) to add on at 1100 when it bounced off the 9ema on the 2min with confirmation...... instead I took another small partial at a key R value...... 1117 pulling back to the 9ema again, did not add here because I do not like the 2 previous 5min candles... 

+70.79

41057941_10-1-19MUPB3.thumb.png.834c0bf98f616be20a1d7aa72ed7d9cc.png

Cons: messed up share size a bit..... hit wrong hot buttons again......

Pros: Took two trades I really liked and I think I would trade these live if my nerves will handle it....

Favorite Trade: X second trade.....

Notes: Take just a milli second to make sure I am clicking the correct orders......

R = 50.00:   +121.26

10-1-19.png.97c06fbe4be95f6e8222e838e7ea0c05.png

• Like 3

10-2-19

Woke at 7:40 with 4.5 hours sleep, feeling ok....... SSS and a coffee...... Read a bit in The Play Book.... A little exercise and stretching along with a short meditation....

PAT: Share Size......... Trade the Trade...... Correct Hot Buttons....

Notes: Need to take a second when exiting a trade to make sure I am hitting the correct Hot Button......

Here to journal not because I have two mistakes in a row but because I feel like I am jumping the gun with the second trade of TSG and LEN (these are both a lack of patience) 

UNFI

PRE5.... (B- setup?)..... Bad Quarterly and a drop below the MAs on all Time Frames..... Took two large partials for most of my position and all out at BE......

+67.50

180121393_10-2-19UNFIPRE5.thumb.png.211b82c41be031f0cc32a7869b505320.png

LEN

second..... PB#3...... (C+ setup)...... This trend was not far enough in the day for my trading preference, this along with taking full share size was a big mistake...... I added in on the real bounce off the 9ema on the 2min and the forming of a hammer on the 5min. (I am not disappointed in this add only that I was in this trade already).... ended up getting stopped out as expected. I probably should have just exited once I knew I should not be in this trade....

Below for Chart

TSG

first.... PB#2..... ABCD on the 5min.... VWAP PLAY.... (C setup).... even though I had these two confirmations I was trading into resistance.... a partial of 50% and all out on price action change....

+20.65

second was just an ABCD and listening to the Chat and jumping the gun.... F setup.... got stopped out like I should have.....

727027191_10-2-19TSGPB1.thumb.png.6444a4050ceeb62397f35487bdc88eb4.png

LEN

first trade...... 5min ORB with ABCD... (A setup)..... also popped above VWAP, 9 and 20ema and the 50ma on the 1 and 2min..... The first add was not very smart as it was too extended, the second add was a bounce back from the 9 and 20ema on the 5min..... took most out at the first partial as the price action was changing and all out at BE.....

+46.11

2107892808_10-2-19LENPB1PB3.thumb.png.28ad039d017a52042bb42a175a00b896.png

AMD

PB#3..... (A Setup)..... Call this one trade as my range order went crazy (or it was just me possibly).......Not an A+ setup because it was hitting and going above the 20ema on the 2min but it was trending the 9ema on the 5min..... I set a range order and left for lunch to come back and find that it did not execute again at my profit target..... I did end up getting back to my target and a large partial out and all out at BE....

+69.10

second.... VWAP Play... PB#2.....  (A setup)... took full share size.... Out because I heard Trump is supposed to speak and I do not want to hold onto it for the speech.....

+5.00

625476587_10-2-19AMDPB3.thumb.png.30959fae4ea2bda8143dda50373f1025.png

Cons: Took a couple bad setups..... Did have my position size wrong a little.... Mad a Hot Button error...

Pros: Respected my stops....

Favorite Trade: LEN first trade

Notes: Had to leave in a rush and finish this journal next morning.....

R = 50.00:  +106.76

10-2-19.png

Edited by Glenn Budde
  • Like 3

10-7-19

I took a long weekend and was not able to do much on 10-3 and 10-4, only premarket stuff.....

Woke at 0735 with a nice 7 hours of needed sleep (this weekend was packed full of fun)..... feel rested with my SS and a coffee..... Read a little ... did not get to any exercise due to sing in issues... Did a 3 min breathing meditation

PAT: Share Size.... Setup Grades.... Correct Hot Buttons...

Notes: Still will continue to play with Pre 5min trading in SIM of SIM..... All trades pre 10min will also be SIM of SIM unless I feel it is an A+ setup.....

I tried my pre 5min  and  at best B setup ORBs .... I took a bit too much on the AVYA ORBs and got stopped out twice for -127.00 and SDC pre 5min I took small share size for a loss of  -22.00 and AMD for an ORB B- setup at best and a trend B- setup as it was chasing -50.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only two trades I probably would have traded Live

SPWR 

PB#3 (B setup).... I would have taken this trade Live at the time but after further review it was not an A setup.... I was chasing this trend and had a bad entry, I also see after review that not only was the entry bad on the 2min but the 30min was on the 200ma.... 

49718268_10-7-19SPWRPB3.thumb.png.cbb92534239920cfa9fb462831365253.png

OSTK

PB#3 (A setup).... didnt make the + because it was a tad above my ideal entry point and found this on the Turbo Scanner. did not have any News on Finviz or Benzinga.... I did like that it had broken the 200ma and the VWAP with force from the LVL2...... I took very small share size because of my entry and added into a full position... first partial was 25% and then three 10%, all out on serious price action change....

+95.29

1413542114_10-7-19OSTKPB3.thumb.png.1349329c03648c4e5b6492e391adac72.png

Cons: Early trades I am still suffering on, I need more work on these before I even attempt to go Live with these trades...... Did not analyze the SPWR trade well enough before entry.... I did chase on both my fake Live trades

Pros: Stopping at my stop loss.....  Did find and identify my favorite trend trades....

Favorite Trade: OSTK

Notes: Even though I am working on the early market in a SIM of SIM I need to pay more attention to my share sizing so I do not take improper size on my Live trades.... While in some of my SIM trades I hit the wrong buttons again, another one to work on..... Work on analyzing my trend trades better.....

R = 50.00: -153.71 / +45.29

Splitting my P&L     Total of all trades / Live (fake for now)

10-7-19.png.43e2913db0a3955eb9f9ece3065328b6.png

• Like 1

10-8-19

Woke at 0740 with 4.5 hours sleep, feel pretty good......  SSS and a coffee......

PAT: Share size in early market....... Hot Buttons......

Notes: on my PB#3 setups take a moment to analyze the trade before entry.....

Took a few trades in SIM of SIM in pre 5min and 5min ORBs... took way too much share size, (dont even know what I was thinking) felt completely out of control maybe due to knowing this is not what I would trade in Live and taking stupid risk.... I do need to trade these as if I was in a Live account even when I am in SIM otherwise if I get a setup to start working I fear I will continue to trade too much.... I think I will just stop trading the first 5min again as I did in the past and only trade A or better setups from now on..... Ill post the stupid P&L here just so I will remember this tomorrow.... These were all in the first 15min....

-1153.66    this would be -23+ Rs   LOL    first and last time for this.....

880678854_10-8-19SIM.png.fed6f3941c6cfe8360c6fee6cbb76180.png

I had to leave for a bit dealing with another business and unreasonable customers.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRX

Finally found a trade today that makes sense to me.... got this from the Turbo Breakup scanner..... cross referenced it to News..... Brixmor Property Group's Commitment To ESG Excellence Recognized By Multiple Organizations..... This along with a new 52 week Hi I felt this is a stock in play.... RVOL is also 2.36

PB#3  (A+ setup) could have got a better entry a couple minutes earlier but one can never tell and I feel like this was a safe entry waiting on confirmation.... This had all the right ingreidents, 2min trending the 9ema, no new 5 - 15 - or 30min low,  an ABCD on the 2min.... My first entry was a full size for my stop and my RR was 2.5/1..... the addition about 15min later was only a few shares as my Buying power was all used up..... I took a few 25% partials and a couple 10%.... my add on was only 25 (which is what the last partial was) shares as it seems every time I do add on to a trend it does a reversal soon after..... The time is 1314 and am holding onto the 253 shares I have left. I did hold onto it on the bounce of the 20ema as the new 5min lows never breached the 9ema.... I will be looking at the 5min chart for the 9ema and the 15 and 30min for new lows from this point on....  at 1318. 1326, 1330 I took 10% each time.... I am also noticing that the 5min Volume has been more on the Bull Candles...... I have now switched my charts to only have 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 and Day Charts and took off the 2min to keep myself from hitting the Sell Position Button too early.... 1345 and 1350 candles were tough to hold onto, when I look back on the 2min I probably would have exited but I believe by taking the 2min off my charts it will make me a better trader.... My Reason2Exit was the break of the 9ema on the 5min and down to the 20ema, along with the Powell speach....

1934529636_10-8-19BRXPB3.thumb.png.de063c407f6ad31419e3c5c2e7f69107.png

Cons: Was just stupid in SIM of SIM.....

Pros: I did wait till I found an A+ setup before taking a trade

Favorite Trade: BRX

Notes: Gotta Go no time before work...

R = 50.00:      Blow up in Sim / +126.38 on my only true setup

• Like 3

10-9-19

Woke at 0740 with 4 hours sleep. Feel good..... SSS and a coffee..... Read a bit in The Playbook .... 

PAT:  Share Size ...... A or better setups only..... 

NOTES:  I will go back to no trading in the first 5min........ All PB#1 (ORB with confirmation of ABCD on 1 or 2min) will be SIM of SIM untill I feel better about this setup again.......

Tried three trades, PB#1 with no luck..... QGEN I got a bad entry on first 5minORB and then stopped myself early on the 15min ORB which I realize now was setting up a nice PB#3...... and an MU which almost went to my target but went down and price action changed so I got out with a 1 cent loss....

1757498865_10-9-19PRE5min.png.bf6e0a734b28f494e7e3a94ef8b25ca3.png

QGEN

this is a 2nd day play with a 16x RVOL premarket and an 8X when I took it.... it had a huge gap down from Q results and investigations in possible security violations..... This was on SSR so I was looking for investors to buy for value on the large gap down.....

PB#3 (A setup), + would have been if I recognized it when I stopped early in the 15min ORB...... I went in with 4/5 share size and added in to full share size... The only resistance in the near future was the 200ma on the 5min and this was far enough away that the RR was 2.5/1 ...... Took two partials at 25% each then all others were 10% and all out on a new 15min low and my Reason2Exit ......

When I got back from running around I found another entry that I feel was an A+ setup and took full size again. I did partial for $60 once and set a hard stop up because I was have to manage another business also and got stopped at BE......

+206.40

2117725233_Annotation2019-10-09105059.thumb.png.0a985ef79b91b6dc5f84a1e23a685178.png

1774779023_10-9-19QGEN.thumb.png.d70a9ce5becd3f7f9ca949b13daead90.png

Cons: Missed the first opportunity on QGEN and stopped out too soon..... the first one on QGEN I also stopped out early... I believe both of these are just fear and lack of trust in my trade....

Pros: Found a good setup in QGEN even after I made the early stop....... I feel good the way I managed QGEN

Favorite Trade: QGEN

Notes: I like the share sizes I took and will continue with no pre 5min trades and all PB#1s will be Sim of SIM for at least the rest of the week...

R = 50.00:   +117.90 / +206.40

10-9-19.png.fff73ebee7e770bb93320e064c98006e.png

Edited by Glenn Budde
  • Like 2

10-10-19

Woke at 0740 with 4 hours sleep and feel pretty good.... SSS, a coffee and muffin...... Read in The Playbook....and a nice quick meditation....

PAT: If I take a SIM of SIM I still need to Manage it properly and not stop out early..... Share size......  Take better setups, A or better.....

Notes: No pre 5min trades and all PB#1s will be Sim of SIM for at least the rest of the week...

BBBY

PB#1.1 .... 2min ORB .... LVL2 ASKs stacking and Tape was printing strong.... +49.00

PB#1 .... 5min ORB .... Same LVL2 and Tape ...... This one I feel great about and also feel like it was an A setup.... 5min ORB with ABCD on 1min and Clear price action..... There was the news that the star CEO of Target went to BBBY and the super large SF of 55% that lead me to the long biased position on BBY ..... +57.25

A quick mistake on the short and covered quickly for BE

+106.25

10-10-19.png.0cf4f3e1580a862fe7ae026efa53a63e.png

BBBY

PB#3 (A setup), didnt quite get back to the 9ema on the 2min...... took a 25% partial .... added on the next bounce off 9ema..... stopped out just below BE..... the next was an accidental short and covered quick for BE.... then long on the bounce off the 50ma on the 5min and jumped the gun on the partail.... added on at break of VWAP still trending..... and stopped out below VWAP .......

596087943_10-10-19BBBYPB1PB3.thumb.png.d3149b5e6fd15b7aba62cddf387af003.png

DAL

PB#3 (A setup) again a bit above the 9ema on the 5min holding it back from an A+...... the 9 and 20ema had just crossed the 50ma on the 5min about 20min prior to entry.... I found this after I came back from a break..... I entered with 3/5 share size and added to full share size once price action confirmed it (this was a bit late and slow on the triggerand after review this should have never been an add here )..... once into this time of day I mostly use the 5, 15 and 30min charts..... the stop I had was a solid break of the 20ema on the 5min.... when I added at a bad level it did extend my stop loss to over 1.5R, I did get lucky as it never fell below -0.5R... at about  1430 I had to go out for awhile so I sold all but 96 shares (I really did not want to leave this) and left myself a wide range order figuring I would be back before market close.... I got back about 2 min before market close and closed my position within the last two seconds of market....

+201.75

18805500_10-10-19DALPB3.thumb.png.df27aa6b97e6a6f11f6eaf69057ecd16.png

Cons: I took too much size on DAL

Pros: Found A setups...... respected my stop loss...... switched my charts so that the 1 min was no longer there then about noon I took off the 2min chart

Favorite Trade: BBBY second trade PB#1 and third trade PB#3

Notes:  Found a good setup on BBBY that I still after review feel very good about even though it turned into a small loss... And took too much size on DAL.....

R = 50.00: +288.50 / +182.25

• Like 3

10-11-19

Woke at 0740 with 7 hours of sleep and feeling pretty good...... SSS and a coffee.... A little meditation and away we go....

PAT: fine tune share size.....

Notes:  No pre 5min trades and all PB#1s will be Sim of SIM for at least the rest of the week...

FAST

PB#1 (A+ setup), this should have been in live with all the confirmation.... Made a beautiful 5min ORB with confirmation ABCD on 1min and 2min, also the price action, LVL2 and Tape were all positive confirmation.... scaled in to it to 4/5 position and took a 50% partial then out At BE as price action was changing...

+48.00

845857776_10-11-19FASTPB1PB3.thumb.png.29a89f7f7ea678c0fcf25894258d3c18.png

FAST

PB#3 (A+ setup)... Trending the 9ema... the 9ema crossed the VWAP.... the previous down trend did not break VWAP..... ABCD on the 2min...... I added on the close of my entry  hammer candle, I did take a little smaller share size one the first one and added into about 3/4 share size (probably a little too cautious here)... took small partials on the way up at key points and then all out on new 5min low.....

+124.51

Cons: None today..... Yahoo....

Pros: Found and took A or better setups....

Favorite Trade: FAST both trades....

Notes: Just need to work on share size a bit....

Calling it a day, have family coming in.....

R = 50.00:    +172.51 / +124.51

10-11-19.png.16a44cba00c304a88ce396d67d087382.png

• Like 3

10-14-19

Up at 0740 with a little over 4 hours sleep. Fell ok..... SSS and a coffee.... read a bit in the Playbook....

PAT: Share Size

Notes: Pre 5min setups must be A+ for "Live" trade..... Any PB#1 ORB setups must be A or A+ for a "Live" trade.....  Keep working on proper trade management....

Will cut out for a bit to go get my Live account ready to go.....

SES

Took a couple scalps on this Low Float just trying things out.... I missed one good move that I wanted to trade so I went ahead and took these for practice in SIM of SIM.... one win and one loss

+26.75

409362801_10-14-19SES.thumb.png.9e26eb3c63d218a04bff8d2f962e3309.png

FAST

PB#1.1 (A+ setup) ... 2nd day play  Strong stock that gaped down looking for a long position.... Took a small share size on purpose as these are still a little foreign to me.... The 1minORB broke VWAP and with nice ASKs on LVL2 and Tape prices going up, decided to add here then some quick scalp partials and all out at BE....

+21.50

199544634_10-14-19FASTPB1.1.png.a6fd5d5c7db5c5ff5d2268757e9a0dfe.png

FAST PB#1 (A setup) the 5min ORB candle was a bit extended for me keeping this from an A+ setup, confirmation on the 1min ABCD.....I kept the share size a little bit small even after the add ons as I did not feel this was an A+ setup.....  I added in at a very bad spot and got filled even worse...  I do like the second add... I partialed out a bit too much so I added in the amount I did not want partialed ..... all out on a new 5min low....

+29.00

Trades 3 and 4 were PB#3 which I would grade both at B+ or A.....  I took full share size on these which in hind site maybe I should have stayed small here also... One I got stopped out on and the other I partialed and all out on BE....

2085705195_10-14-19FAST.thumb.png.cde98746072fe2ee1f7c516828d088df.png

AMD

PB#3 (A+ setup).... trending the 9ema on the 2 and 5min breaking the 200ma on the 5 and 15min, looking for the 50ma on the Daily.... I partilaed on the way up leaving myself with a little just incase it breaks out over the 50ma on the Daily.... stopped out on three consecutive 5min lows and below the 9ema on the 5min....

+86.70

1772962062_10-14-19AMDPB3.thumb.png.d39bad9e9a294b33ba1e97988d2f6233.png

Cons: Just work on Share size a bit more

Pros: Found good setups in this choppy market today.... Stuck to my rules and felt good .....

Favorite Trade: AMD PB#3

Notes: Work more on share size

R = 50.00:    +131.55 / +104.80

10-14-19.png.babf2ce597759ca56453898cb6a24ebc.png

• Like 4

10-15-19

Up at 7:40 with 4 hours sleep.... SSS and a coffee.....

PAT: Share Size.... 

Notes: A+ setups take at full share size with Kyles hot keys..... A setups about 3/4.... B+ at 1/2 and all others should be in a SIM......

PINS

PB#1.1 ... A setup... took about 3/4 size..... 1min ORB on a pullback and momentum to break the PML ..... Took 50% off at at 2.5/1 and out at BE....

+22.50

145474562_10-15-19PINSPB1.1.thumb.png.5ccf6fcda17cbf23a7654cdc54edf022.png

PINS

PB#3... A setup.... took 3/4 size in three steps keeping my risk down..... my original target was LOD so I took 50% off there and then I had my sites set for 24.00, I hit my hard stop of BE....

+82.00

282684918_10-15-19PINSPB3.thumb.png.7495d0ce2353eaed5fdffbbc7c65fe6c.png

APHA

PB#3... A+ setup... full share size.... Trending the 9ema on the 5min with an ABCD on 2min, Strong catalyst.... took 25% off at 2/1...... and hit hard stop at BE...

+28.13

366877885_10-15-19APHAPB3.thumb.png.7899b0fe62c8112cf78b2ecf7a79ad25.png

CGC... A setup... 3/4 size....  trending the 9ema on the 2min but a bit extended from the 9ema on the 5min with confirmation of the ABCD on the 2min, strong catalyst..... took 25% off at 1/1.... and hit Hard stop at BE....

+18.88

1979431332_10-15-19CGCPB3.thumb.png.87370de0f20edd3b6ce86da98d2de87b.png

Cons: I feel like I should have partialed a bit more aggressively locking in profits.....  

Pros: Found my setups and feel like my Size compared to entries were good.....

Favorite Trade: PINS PB#3

Notes: I feel like I should have partialed a bit more aggressively locking in profits..... I was trying to be more aggressive with a longer profit but should have used my targets as an all out or at least took 80 or 90%.... 

R = 50.00: +151.51 / 151.51

10-15-19.png.6521bff710dc46f0241b3674bb96c54d.png

• Like 4

10-16-19

changing this part up a bit, I know Mon. thru Thur. I get about 4 hours sleep and all my morning routines, so I will keep this shorter from now on unless something changes....

At the desk at 0810.... feeling a little tired....

PAT: Share Size..... Partials on instinct....

Notes: I feel like I should have partialed a bit more aggressively locking in profits..... I was trying to be more aggressive with a longer profit but should have used my targets as an all out or at least took 80 or 90%.... 

Took a couple early B setups with full share size..... 2 losers and 1 Win on BAC (the 5min ORB was possibly a better setup looking back but at the time I did not feel good about it) and a loser on BBBY....

CAH

PB#3,,,, B setup... took too large of share size again.... from turbo breakup scanner .... jumping on lawsuit settlement... running pretty flat.... shouldnt even be trying this here.... just gonna get out and look at it again....

APHA

PB#3... A+ setup.... 3/4 size (looked at it as an A setup at the time).... trending the 9ema on the 2min, harmonious, under all MAs on all time frames with a reverse ABCD on the 2min.... my first partial should be at 2/1 at .84, missed it by .02 and has since been very choppy bumping on 5.00 may get stopped out,,, just getting alll out here and calling it a day... I am way over tired and can not concentrate on anything..... Nap Time....

Cons: Too big of share size on my SIM of SIM trades....

Pros: Do like the APHA setup but maybe should have taken a partial when it got close to my first target....

Favorite Trade:

Notes:

R = 50.00: 

• Like 2

10-17-19

At desk at 9:45.... very groggy.... will only SIM for the first part....

Yesterday The only trade I would have traded was APHA which I thought I booked a $10 loss but I guess the order was for a portion of the shares and today I ended up getting all out on it (an accidental swing trade)

I have a lot going on today so I may end with this only trade that made sense to me.... I would have taken this LIVE as I did start with small size and added in on confirmation to 3/4 size

NUGT...

PB#2.....A setup.... small to start and 3/4 size after add.... I watched SPY start to roll over and had my eye on NUGT it broke VWAP with force and the tape and L2 agreed .... It was above YH and PMH.... above all moving averages  on time frames from 2min to 60min .... Took 25% partials starting at the 2/1 level which was also previous resistance intraday.....  took more at YYH which is also a dollar amount... then more at what I thought was the top of the move based on the L2 and tape (which was correct) left a small amount to get all out at the dollar.....

+114.31

I will have a Live account by Monday (maybe tomorrow) ....... Have some work to do tonight....

10-17-19 NUGT PB#2.png

Edited by Glenn Budde
  • Like 1

10-18-19

Good night sleep, feel pretty good.... at desk at 0800...... normal routine...

PAT: Share Size..... Partial outs....

Notes: Take the setups when they present themselves and stop second guessing yourself..... Use instinct along with L2 and Tape when partialing or getting all out....

Took a bunch of SIM of SIM trades... early morning is just not working for me.... mostly ORBs based on candle action, just may be a little much for me right now but Ill keep trying in SIM....

I will make this my break of SIM and Live account for my information.... 

KO

All PB#3...

first....  B setup at best but told myself that I was in this Live..... This was all FOMO and I should not have even tried this in SIM... I did take small size as I  knew I was Chasing..... Took it as a trend on the 5min (way too extended from 9ema) but did have a nice ABCD going on the 2min....  stopped out at C.....

second.... A on first entry and A+ on second entry...... Im a little disappointed as I did not take full size here, and only in for 3/4..... This was the second and third test of the 9ema on the 2min.... L2 and the Tape was all in favor of an uptrend... Took first partial at HOD... then more at a marked daily level and several more between that level and HOPM, then all out on L2 and Tape along with new 15min low....

+85.11

third... A setup... A bit extended for an A+..... took 3/4 size..... I felt I let my emotions get to me on the previous trade and I should no have let it stop me so I may have forced this a bit.... took small partials and lost focus to SNAP and got all out below BE... Should have been a +25.00 if I set a hard stop.....

+4.58

1969694290_10-18-19KOPB3.thumb.png.dab72b886cfd34ed5cfe817b3d773ac9.png

SNAP

PB#3.... A+ setup.... I did take full share size here.... Tested the 9ema on the 2min several times Was in a clear downtrend in harmonious charts.... No new highs on 5min or above..... Took profits at 1/1 , 1.5/1 , 2/1 , several at around 3/1 and still in for small size with a stop profit of 2/1

+74.99

198044335_10-18-19SNAPPB3.thumb.png.697e5efc85b7f953f9953df2128138c5.png

Cons: Took a trade with a bit of FOMO, and yes I did a fake montage switch to Live...... 

Pros: I did respect my stop loss....

Favorite Trade: SNAP

Notes: Will be Live on Monday so I will scale down on my share size for a bit....

R = 50.00: +148.68

• Like 2