JasonH

CMEG Rates and Fees Including BBT Discount for "Active Trader" Account Type

16 minutes ago, Juan Antonio Suanzes said:

Hi everybody!

I just got my CMEG account approved and I am ready to go live! 

I am currently using DAS simulator and I want to switch to DAS (real money). 

I have read that there is a discount for BBT members. Do you know where I can find the code? 
Should I get the DAS subscription through BBT website? CMEG website? DAS website?
Where am I supposed to use the code?

Thanks guys, so many questions!

The discount code is somewhere in the forums I believe... or you can email BBT support.  

CMEG will email you a link to download DAS Trader. You pay CMEG for DAS trader platform fee and data package.  

Just now, JasonH said:

The discount code is somewhere in the forums I believe... or you can email BBT support.  

CMEG will email you a link to download DAS Trader. You pay CMEG for DAS trader platform fee and data package.  

Thanks for your answer @JasonH
I have indeed found the code in the BBT website. I leave it here for others: https://bearbulltraders.com/brokers/#CMEG and the code is BearBullCMEG2018.

I just emailed CMEG customer service. I'll let you all know how it went.

Cheers,
Juan

• Like 1

Hi guys, just an update on my new CMEG account status.

I originally sent this email to clientservices@cmelitegroup.com:

"Hello,

My name is Juan Suanzes and I just got approved an account with you at CMEG.

I am a member of the trading community BearBullTraders and I understand that I can get commissions discount with you by using the code BearBullCMEG2018.

I am interested in using DAS platform for my trading. (I currently use DAS Simulator).

Please let me know how to proceed to set it all up.

Thanks for your help,
Juan"

I just got a call from customer service saying that they received my email. So what I have to do next is just fund my account. Once done, I have to send an email to the same address with a copy of the receipt.  Next I will get a link on their website to download DAS trader platform and the discount would be automatically activated.

A few minutes after the call I got this two emails from them:

#1.  

Hi Juan,

It was a pleasure assisting you on the telephone.

As per our conversation your promo code has been received and forwarded to the relevant department for processing.

You would receive notification via email when this process has been completed.

Thank you for being our client and have a great day.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 833-445-9086 or send an email to clientservices@cmelitegroup.com

Regards,

Your team here at Capital Markets Elite Group LTD.

and #2 ten minutes after #1.

Hi Juan,

Please be advised your promo code BearBullCMEG2018  has been added to your account.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 833-445-9086 or send an email to clientservices@cmelitegroup.com

Regards,

Your team here at Capital Markets Elite Group LTD.

So it seems that everything is going smoothly so far and I am quite happy about their service.

Hope this is helpful for other members.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Yep CMEG on the ball.......many improvements over time esp since getting Suretrader customers.

Email specific tech support questions on the platform, they respond with detail instruction with screen grabs

BUT, they do the due diligence before opening acct. like a real financial institution.

Oli - when you open account there is an option to include your BBT promo code.

If you didn't see that you can email the customer service team and they will apply the code for your account.

• Like 1