EagleBear

EagleBear's Journal

July 3, 2019

Another tough day full of lessons. BAD AUDIO. I just bought a new mike. I'll figure it out. I promise..

Edited by EagleBear
  • Like 1

7/5/19 - Accepted the No Trade Challenge today. I'm reading the Price Volume Book, so I got a chance to see that in practice without anything at stake. Looking forward to coming back strong on Monday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleBear said:

First recap of live trades on 8/9/19 by other half of EagleBear team.  Learning from losses and wins while practicing with triangles. Two good winners but too many small losers ended in a slightly red day. Working on being selective with setups.

Just watched you recap! You're doing well! Love your early entries, and entries on pullbacks, that gives u decent R/R most of the time! Keep up doing what u r doing right now!

• Like 1

You're the one person that I forgot to include in my acknowledgement (I was nervous). Thanks so much for your contributions to us!! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EagleBear said:

You're the one person that I forgot to include in my acknowledgement (I was nervous). Thanks so much for your contributions to us!! 

Lol) It's ok buddy! I'm happy you found the help you needed in our community! I really hope this is the beginning of a very bright future for both of you!

• Like 1