Robert H

DAS Deluxe Package - Getting the Most for Your Money

For those who subscribe to the DAS Deluxe package, here's a tip on how to boost your stock market data feed up to Premuim/Elite levels for free! All you need to do is contact DAS and ask them to swap your Options Level 2 data for ARCA book. There is no additional cost. This, of course, assumes you don't plan to trade options.

DAS Packages

After they confirm the switch has been made, close and re-open DAS. You should see additional ACB limit orders on the L2 Montage tab, as well as the complete ARCA Book.

ARCA Montage

Contact DAS support through the DAS web form or via e-mail at [email protected].

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was great info! So does this mean that I can see and use everything that Andrew is using in chat with the deluxe package and this swap?

In terms of DAS, yes. Please note that Andrew's scanners, Trade Ideas, is a completely separate product.

Yeah I meant just the DAS part. I realize the other stuffs separate. I appreciate the response

On 10/24/2018 at 5:44 PM, Jramosent said:

Can this be used with Cmeg?

My understanding is that this is completely DAS related, therefore can be done independent of which broker you use. 

5 hours ago, Sukh said:

My understanding is that this is completely DAS related, therefore can be done independent of which broker you use. 

I don't believe so. The platform under CMEG is called Traders Elite Pro and has its own stipulations (i.e, Risk Control Page greyed out).

It wouldn't hurt to ask CMEG though.

9 minutes ago, Robert H said:

I don't believe so. The platform under CMEG is called Traders Elite Pro and has its own stipulations (i.e, Risk Control Page greyed out).

It wouldn't hurt to ask CMEG though.

Actually yeah on further review CMEG do offer their own market data package and I see ARCA book as a separate addon.

My bad for the confusion - def worth asking CMEG to confirm though.

What numbers should we be using for the Level 2 Config (Tiers).  My default was 100, 5, 5 -- however, when I changed my INET/ARCA book tiers -- I was seeing a lot more depth.  Wondering what others are using?

image.thumb.png.a1b4d93136c5978deb695a253028db28.png

image.thumb.png.8e86b64c33ce9daecc4c30b015d9e4f4.png

Edited by Jmos

On 2/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, Abiel said:

No, IB and DAS Trader Pro are different companies.

I did notice some other brokers offer free DAS if shares traded >300k/month.🤔