HanumanH

Ergonomic Hotkeys Layout

Through a lot of trial and error; a lot of testing and refinement; I have finalize my hotkeys layout. The goal has always been to design a layout that take a strong consideration into the placement of your fingers and how it will affect the execution of the trade once those fingers are moving fast all over the keyboard. As a bonus, because of the ergonomic of the design I find that memorizing the key action just come a little more natural and things just seem to make logical sense. In all, it took me a month to come up with this final design. I am proud of this this layout and I like to share it with the community. I hope that you find this useful. For myself, this has been extremely useful. Enjoy!

You can get my hotkeys script from this links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RK7eLPxC95uXC0O5MjqPHpyVnbm_rPw2/view?usp=sharing

Ethan-HanumanH-hotkeys.png

• Like 1

Attached here are the HOTKEY scripts.  Be mindful to always test your scrips in simulator mode prior to live trading.  Also take note that DAS Trader hotkey scripts may not work in pre-market conditions.

scripts.pdf