RyanP

Saving Desktop DAS question

When I reopen a saved desktop after closing down for the night my laptop screen layout looks fine but my second monitor that was setup perfect when saving is all messed up and it takes me forever to reconfigure. No idea why? Things are still there but shifted off to the right, some out of view off the screen so I can't even grab them to drag back so I have to reload from scratch and waste valuable time on my morning review. 

If I just clear desktop and reload it during the day it all appears fine.. but when I shutoff my computer then restart in the morning it's all messed up.

New to Windows and DAS, extremely frustrating coming from a Mac that is so much more user friendly. 

Is there a way to prevent this? 

Hey Ryan did you figure it out? I chatted with das and they said to open das through the windows icon in the bottom left of the task bar. search das then right click das and choose run as administrator.

20190610_135145.jpg

Thanks for the reply, it hasn't done it anymore for some reason after I posted the question. Haha. Typical