Ekhall

Das Simulator Market Replays?

I apologize if this is discussed elsewhere - I can't find it here or on the internet.

Is it possible to use the Das Simulator to replay prior market days? I have some time on the weekends and I'd love to practice on older data.

6 hours ago, thedrtrader said:

I saw a video of Andrew trying to test the feature in DAS trader - has it been pulled out?

Unfortunately this feature isn't available yet, but DAS is working on it and they're usually fast with their updates! I expect it to be out pretty soon, but can't tell for sure because there was no official statement from their side.

I guess we should just wait till they announce it!

• Thanks 1

I emailed DAS on 11/25/19. this was their response:

Yes, we are currently working on our Beta version there is no ETA at this time as we are still working to perfect it.

I just signed up for and downloaded DAS Trader Simulator to try out the new replay feature.  Unfortunately, my excitement has been delayed as I got an error message when I try to switch the Quote Mode to Replay saying "No permission for replay mode!"  Does anyone know if there is something I'm missing or the replay feature only exists for paying users?

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 AM, LeCorbu said:

I just signed up for and downloaded DAS Trader Simulator to try out the new replay feature.  Unfortunately, my excitement has been delayed as I got an error message when I try to switch the Quote Mode to Replay saying "No permission for replay mode!"  Does anyone know if there is something I'm missing or the replay feature only exists for paying users?

You need to install Replay version 5.4.6.0.

On newer version it didn't work for me.

Check this topic: 

• Like 1