Tommy

Tommy's journey

Hi Tommy, just checking to see how things are going. Are you still trading?

After your post I looked up Mount Yotei. I can definitely see why you like it. It also reminds me a bit of Mount Lassen here in California, though Mount Yotei is much more majestic. I have been waiting for my kids to be old enough so we can hike up Mount Lassen into the crater.

As for bears I had one close contact in all my years of hiking and trail running. One day I broke one of my running rules (trading rules are not the only rules I break) and I did not slow down to walk around a blind corner on the path. So I ran around the corner to see a bear growling and running at me. Luckily this was on the east coast of United States so it was a black bear which are not very aggressive.

Hope things are well and will see you again in the forums.

image.png.d5c961435d37b62177c232797ddc3e0f.png

• Like 1

Hi Rob, 

Im not quitting yet 🙂 though I have been taking a break, work has been extremely busy, have been sleeping almost only in hotels the past weeks.. even now I’m in one that has not internet.. lucky I have my phone, but I didn’t bring my personal pc so I can’t use das.

i have been doing some reflection though.. and reading. Im  reading a very interesting book at the moment, it’s called the the willpower instinct, how self control works. I haven’t finished it yet,only halfway now taken it slowly in. But I do recommend this book already. It’s not particularly about trading but it can make you understand some “bad” behavior and maybe how to avoid it.

My live account is now blocked actually, but I’ll open it  to the end of the week. Probably next week I’ll be back. 

Thanx for asking!

tommy

On 6/24/2019 at 4:57 AM, Tommy said:

Hi Rob, 

Im not quitting yet 🙂 though I have been taking a break, work has been extremely busy, have been sleeping almost only in hotels the past weeks.. even now I’m in one that has not internet.. lucky I have my phone, but I didn’t bring my personal pc so I can’t use das.

i have been doing some reflection though.. and reading. Im  reading a very interesting book at the moment, it’s called the the willpower instinct, how self control works. I haven’t finished it yet,only halfway now taken it slowly in. But I do recommend this book already. It’s not particularly about trading but it can make you understand some “bad” behavior and maybe how to avoid it.

My live account is now blocked actually, but I’ll open it  to the end of the week. Probably next week I’ll be back. 

Thanx for asking!

tommy

Thanks for the recommendation, I just downloaded the book. Yes its very good.