Robert H

Exclusive Deal from DAS For Interactive Broker Clients

If you are using Interactive Brokers (IB) and the DAS platform, DAS has offered the members of the Bear Bull Traders community an exclusive deal on data for use with their platform for IB users. You will now have access to the following data as part of your normal $150/month data fee (with no additional cost to you):

Float and other stock fundamental data
IEX Market Depth
e-Mini Data
Forex Data

-If you do not already have accounts with DAS and IB, then please click here to be brought to the IB/DAS sign-up page. Please note this link is only for new accounts.

-If you do already have accounts with DAS and IB, then please send an email to [email protected], include your current DAS user ID and mention that you are a member of the Bear Bull Traders community. You’ll then receive this promotion and they will upgrade your DAS account.

• Like 4

Good day everyone.

Just want to mention that I did reach out to DAS and they did add the above additional data as stated.

Robert. I do have a question for your, do you know where/how to gain the information of added Float and other stock fundamental data

Thank you!

image.png.c4383270ee9a3c199d06c68d46fd7d33.png

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 3:26 PM, Robert H said:

If you are using Interactive Brokers (IB) and the DAS platform, DAS has offered the members of the Bear Bull Traders community an exclusive deal on data for use with their platform for IB users. You will now have access to the following data as part of your normal $150/month data fee (with no additional cost to you):

Float and other stock fundamental data
IEX Market Depth
e-Mini Data
Forex Data

-If you do not already have accounts with DAS and IB, then please click here to be brought to the IB/DAS sign-up page. Please note this link is only for new accounts.

-If you do already have accounts with DAS and IB, then please send an email to [email protected], include your current DAS user ID and mention that you are a member of the Bear Bull Traders community. You’ll then receive this promotion and they will upgrade your DAS account.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, SpoTT Trader said:

Good day everyone.

Just want to mention that I did reach out to DAS and they did add the above additional data as stated.

Robert. I do have a question for your, do you know where/how to gain the information of added Float and other stock fundamental data

Thank you!

image.png.c4383270ee9a3c199d06c68d46fd7d33.png

I second this question...  Robert...  Anything "special" we need to do in order to see these metrics?

Thanks!  

STAY GREEN!  

DT

24 minutes ago, marcelperez said:

Is it true that we can ask DAS to add ARCA order book and remove one of the features

See here: 

Good day, I'm now founding my new IB account. Until now I was with simulator. As I already have a IB account number (never trade with), can I use this promo or I have to make a regular subscription to DAS and email them to receive the promotion?

Thanks,

3 hours ago, Machan said:

Good day, I'm now founding my new IB account. Until now I was with simulator. As I already have a IB account number (never trade with), can I use this promo or I have to make a regular subscription to DAS and email them to receive the promotion?

Thanks,

You need to get a regular DAS subscription (not simulator), use $150 one, here.

Quick question. The link seems to say this is a DAS and IB sign up page however on step 2 it asks for IB account # and IB username

So I'm guessing first I should start an application with IB and open an account through interactivebrokers.ca and then after I'm approved and have an IB account I can follow this link to get the DAS package and link it?

Thanks!

Edited by Nigel

Hi guys,

i am currently with IB and subscribe to their market data packages. If i now subscribe to the DAS platform with the $150 data package, can i confirm that i don't need to subscribe to the IB market data packages any longer  

thanks in advance

Nader  

1 hour ago, nadersajj said:

Hi guys,

i am currently with IB and subscribe to their market data packages. If i now subscribe to the DAS platform with the $150 data package, can i confirm that i don't need to subscribe to the IB market data packages any longer  

thanks in advance

Nader  

Hi Nader, this is correct, when subscribed to DAS they will provide your real time data feed.

Thanks, Robert . it is very helpful email.

By the way, I have a question. 

Any body know about IBKR lite , the new feature of zero commission fee? should I reclassify my IBKR PRO TO IBKR LITE?

Please give some advise.

Thanks,

Claude