Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

This is my gaming setup that I am slowly converting into my trading setup. I built the computer and the cabinets/desk. My twins just turned 1 month old and we got sooo lucky with our first kids being a boy and a girl.

My real name is Jordan. I work in a power plant near Dallas, Tx and the powerlines are 345,000 volts

setup.jpg

Edited by 345kv
  • Like 5

After much experimentation (still ongoing!), I've settled on one main 32" monitor for scans, internet, and admin, with three 27" monitors above for charts and level 2. The hotkey pad orientation is also still evolving.

A view can also add to one's composure during the trading day 🙂

Andrew's book was the first piece of trading literature I read and helped me tremendously in getting through the difficult, and often painful, learning curve this pursuit requires. Besides focusing on the clear and simple strategies that many in this community share, I've benefited most from watching Andrew and the other moderators show up each day with a consistent, balanced, long-term approach to trading. Simply being reminded each day by example of how to avoid FOMO, take profits, cut losses early, and come back again tomorrow has done for my growth more than hundreds of hours of studying charts, patterns, indicators, techniques, etc.

IMG-4998.JPG

IMG-4997.JPG

IMG-4999.JPG

Edited by piroshapiro
  • Like 8

I have been industrial controls and automation consultant for the last fourteen years. When I was researching into the prospects of being a professional trader, I first came across Andrew's book "ADVANCE TECHNIQUES IN DAY TRADING" which quickly became my guiding star. I then read Andrew's first book "HOW TO DAY TRADE FOR LIVING" and soon after that became BBT lifetime member. I strongly believe Andrew books and BBT community combination is the best in the industry for day trading. Thank you Andrew and BBT Community!

Nadeem

IMG_20190605_121942.jpg

IMG_20190605_122216.jpg

IMG_20190605_122444.jpg

IMG_20190609_163201.jpg

• Like 4

I've posted my setup before but I wanted to tidy my desk and invite a few friends this time.

trading_setup.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hello I have been part of the group for about 6 months.  Live trading on and off for about 3 months now. Just moved my set up to a standing set up. Just a laptop with a TV and a few monitors and a tablet for the chat room.

20190612_155351.jpg

• Like 3

Desire Makes Slaves Out of Kings.                                                 PATIENCE Makes Kings out of Slaves.

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.                  DON'T GIVE UP GUYS! 

IMG-0662.thumb.JPG.ff8e2a202424e8a20efbf4f14f41aa7a.JPGTo Everyone who has helped me so far as I begin my journey, Thank you. This community has been truly special.

Edited by Trailblazor
pic too small
  • Like 3