Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

Thanks Michelle and Nathan! You guys look great and I wish you all the best! We have some couples trading together in the chat, and it always impressed me how they manage to trade: two minds on a tough decision! Love it! 

Thanks for sharing!

8 hours ago, MBlais said:

I read "How to Day Trade for a Living" over a year and a half ago, I join the chatroom while I was still reading the book.  The chatroom has been an invaluable resource for learning not only good trading habits, but the psychology of trading as well.  After a year of trading my husband joined me and now we trade together everyday.

Thanks to the BBT community!!

Michelle and Nathan

BBT desktop.JPG

Badass you guys trade together. 👍

9 hours ago, MBlais said:

I read "How to Day Trade for a Living" over a year and a half ago, I join the chatroom while I was still reading the book.  The chatroom has been an invaluable resource for learning not only good trading habits, but the psychology of trading as well.  After a year of trading my husband joined me and now we trade together everyday.

Michelle and Nathan

BBT desktop.JPG

That’s awesome, so do you trade same stocks often or do you try to keep it different? Or does one go long and the other short LOL? 

Nice setup!

Sometimes we trade the same stock, we talk to each other about setups and what we are looking at, but often take different trades. On the rare occasion we have traded against each other.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MBlais said:

Michelle and Nathan

BBT desktop.JPG

This is an amazing setup!!! Love it! Nice touch with the clocks up top, I also have that same Classic Chart Patterns! 
Now, who is the better trader?? Just kidding 🙂Best of luck to you both!

• Like 4

Thank you very much to all members that posted their pictures, great setups indeed! 

Now is time for the voting, we want to do it in a simple way, so vote for the pic(s) you like most with the reaction on the bottom right corner of the original post (use the like reaction). To 'like' a post, ensure you are logged into the site/forum, then click the heart icon ❤ in the lower right corner of the post. 

We are going to close the voting next friday may 31 with the winner announced mid-June.

I found the Bear Bull Trading Community Oct 2018 by listening to Andrews first book on audibles. I knew absolutely nothing about trading.  I've now read both Andrews books many times over. I went straight to the online courses and even found a mentor in the community that I work with weekly. The forum is very helpful as well, I have not come across a topic yet that isn't listed there. I put my trading set up in my sunroom so I can watch the birds after most trades. I have found that it calms me after a winning trade or a losing trade. Something about looking at nature recenters me to keep the focus on my trading plan and helps with calming my emotions. I also keep a list of my rules on the cork board behind me and I often glance at it to be sure I'm not breaking any of my rules. To survive the learning curb and manage risk is key!!!

Wired Gaming Keyboard

Wired Gaming Mouse

Stream deck for hotkeys

DAS Trader Pro Platform

Wired Internet

Tradervue for journaling

Watch the news on the laptop

setup.jpg

specs 3.JPG

Edited by BullOrBail
had product key in photo
  • Like 2

Hi all! Here is my setup. Cheers!

C216A8FC-8F62-4651-A3A2-B83748886D15.jpeg

Edited by Khalid
  • Like 4

On 5/11/2019 at 3:00 PM, baxtroker81 said:

Thank you!  The one in the upper left does not because that's where I have the spy, my P&L, trades, scanner, etc.  The rest have montage and time and sales because I'm trying to practice reading level 2 and time and sales more.  

Well then this video is for you 🙂 

• Like 1