Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

Just started to day trade in January this year. Got to say, Andrew’s books are like a torch that clarifies the world of daytrading for me. Along with all the videos made by members and contributors of BBT. Thank you so much for being so open about sharing your knowledge! God bless! 

Here is my VERY humble trade station. There isn’t enough time to juggle a day job, trading and workout when US market opens at 830pm local time. Hopefully the only thing I’ll be losing is the extra pounds.

6F4013AB-1E38-47AC-8D8F-19B6A7A9C479.jpeg

• Like 9

Greetings all! Like trading, the equipment is always evolving. I wanted to resubmit my trade setup as a panorama, since it takes all my attention during the morning. I have been "learning" to trade longer than many members have been on this planet. Bear Bull Traders is one of the best educational training sites around. We can learn more from watching Andrew trade for 45 minutes than a person can learn at a four year university.

Trading is difficult and we all have different personalities, strengths and weaknesses. A community like BBT is the best avenue to learn and develop the skill, attitude and discipline to succeed.

Also, all the moderators, Carlos, Brian, Norm are great! William H.'s recaps in the afternoon are some of the best trading education for new traders!

Rayome Trade Station 2.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, nicem said:

Just started to day trade in January this year. Got to say, Andrew’s books are like a torch that clarifies the world of daytrading for me. Along with all the videos made by members and contributors of BBT. Thank you so much for being so open about sharing your knowledge! God bless! 

Here is my VERY humble trade station. There isn’t enough time to juggle a day job, trading and workout when US market opens at 830pm local time. Hopefully the only thing I’ll be losing is the extra pounds.

6F4013AB-1E38-47AC-8D8F-19B6A7A9C479.jpeg

What is this? Is it a cycle power desk? Love it!

I'm very happy to be a part of the BBT group. The BBT team is very helpful and all your questions are answered in great detail. Such a diverse range of expertise from all industries around the world. Andrew and his team are genuine people who really want you to succeed. I appreciate all the help so far and look forward to being here a long time. Jeb B

IMG_7213[5546].jpg

Edited by G2LX
Added my name in chat
  • Like 4

image.thumb.png.91039fb2bd23baaf248768d991bc7f6b.png

Traders from Venus: Loses are fact with no escape. One said " When you know what not to do in order to not to lose money then you will begin what to do in order to win" so trade smart with no fear! Money will follow you 🙂

Above is my laptop work desk converted into trade station. Had it setup this week! Went with basics what was recommended in the BBT community site which is good enough to get the job done:) 

• Like 13

I love bear bull trades community. I am a lifetime member with them since 2018. Andrew is a great teacher. I have completed all the classes and training on the simulator. If you are in the market to learn anything specially about day trading and don’t want to get scammed then it is the best community no doubt.

2.JPG

1.JPG

• Like 5

This really is the best community out there. The moderators are very knowledgeable and helpful, and Andrew's trading is amazing!

Trade Station.JPG

• Like 3

On 5/8/2019 at 8:33 PM, baxtroker81 said:

I've been a member of Bearbulltraders since October 2018.  I read Andrews first and second books in September along with a few other ones and I am really glad I did, his books are well written and well thought out and really gives you the tools and basics and most importantly rules and setups.  I then wanted to join the community and see what real trading was like, I didn't even have a platform or setup yet, it took me about a week to realize this was not fake or a money making scheme.  I then knew it was going to be something for the long haul and so it made sense to get the lifetime membership and so I did and I have not regretted it since.  This is definitely not a get rich quick type of deal, it takes hard work day in and day out, but the people in this community are there to help and make it easier and they have!  There is so many people I want to thank from Norm, William H, Robert H, Carlos, Brian, Abiel, I'm sure I'm forgetting people and of course Andrew who of course without him, none of this would be possible.  Thank you guys so much!

-Seth Aldrich

IMG_3320.jpg

Wow, awesome setup!!! Do you have montage in all monitors?

19 hours ago, marcelperez said:

Wow, awesome setup!!! Do you have montage in all monitors?

Thank you!  The one in the upper left does not because that's where I have the spy, my P&L, trades, scanner, etc.  The rest have montage and time and sales because I'm trying to practice reading level 2 and time and sales more.  

Edited by baxtroker81
  • Like 1

Here is my trading setup ... my trading companion wanted in the shot doing what she does best 😉

IMG_3176 (003).jpg

• Like 3

Hello Everyone,  I am entering my 2ed year with BearBull Traders and have had a great 1st year and am looking forward to many more. I can't say enough on how much has changed in just the last year with BBT and I'm looking forward to seeing what Andrew and the whole team has in store for the year to come.

Thank you Team BearBull Traders.

20190512_192945.jpg

• Like 4

I have only been a member of Bear Bull Traders for a month. Everyone is friendly and helpful. In the short time I have been a member I have learned a lot about day and swing trading techniques. Additionally there is abundant advice on tradig platforms, setups, scanners. The things you really need to know about to help be a successful trader. I am very happy that I discovered the Bear BullTraders community through Andrew's and Brian's books. For me, it has been time and money well spent.

Image from iOS.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Andrew,

I am really benefiting from the community you and your team have established.  I like the morning chat room and the educational videos.  Keep up the excellent work.

-Devin

IMG_2548.jpg

• Like 8