Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

3 hours ago, DollarBill said:

Are the same screens?  what is the screen resolution?

5x 27" 2560x1440

I have 6, and did the 3 on top of 3, but I didn't like how much I had to move my head to look at all of my charts. I also didn't like the way my charts fit with landscape monitors.

The 5x in portrait ended up being perfect.

ASUS PB278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 IPS DisplayPort HDMI DVI Eye Care Monitor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009C3M7H0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_uaq0Cb6W8R9ST

Joined BBT community in September 2017 after day trading 9 months on my own. Wish I had found Andrew’s book and the community earlier, but since then the knowledge gained and support of BBT has been amazing!

dhs_tradestation_20190506.jpg

• Like 9

Hello

New member here. I have been trying to day trading on and off for about 1 year. I am having my ups and downs (mostly downs 😞). Am here to learn for this great BBT community and hope to turn my trading career to reality. 

Here is my poor man's trading set up:
- TOS - free charting and LVL2
- Medved Trader - Free version to execute partials
- IB - TWS - to entry trade and exiting full position. 

The only monthly I pay is for the IB account fee of $10 (waived) + $4.5 data.

IMG_4280.JPG

• Like 3

I have joined many different communities, found Andrews book and finally found someone I can understand after finishing the book I was hesitant at first to try out the chatroom after many failed noisy chatrooms, but amazing surprised  how helpful this community was, ended up signing up for the lifetime membership I FINALLY FOUND MY COMMUNITY OF SERIOUS TRADERS! that are willing to share and trade ideas.

Thank you everyone at BBT!

bbtstation.jpg

• Like 2

Joined BBT and have changed to use DAS trader for my day trading to be able to make more trades, specially in the open which was impossible on ToS. This is a community where you can learn from other traders and moderators to improve your trading.

Setup_Gogeez.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Andrew for all your help and advice..I am finally starting to take it.This com munity rocks Ive tried a few and this is by far the best value..

20190508_171532.jpg

• Like 4

There are things you learn about your psychological self when you're on you trading journey that you wouldn't otherwise learn; like why you think the way you think, why you see the world the way you do and how that affects your daily life. I would never have connected these parts of me to trading but I've learnt that 80% of being a successful trader is in my thinking, and if I figure out the thinking part, consistency will follow. This has been an incredible realization. Trading is the hardest and best thing I have ever tried to do. Period.

IMG_8145.JPG

Edited by traderTKM
  • Like 3

I've been a member of Bearbulltraders since October 2018.  I read Andrews first and second books in September along with a few other ones and I am really glad I did, his books are well written and well thought out and really gives you the tools and basics and most importantly rules and setups.  I then wanted to join the community and see what real trading was like, I didn't even have a platform or setup yet, it took me about a week to realize this was not fake or a money making scheme.  I then knew it was going to be something for the long haul and so it made sense to get the lifetime membership and so I did and I have not regretted it since.  This is definitely not a get rich quick type of deal, it takes hard work day in and day out, but the people in this community are there to help and make it easier and they have!  There is so many people I want to thank from Norm, William H, Robert H, Carlos, Brian, Abiel, I'm sure I'm forgetting people and of course Andrew who of course without him, none of this would be possible.  Thank you guys so much!

-Seth Aldrich

IMG_3320.jpg

• Like 9