Andrew Aziz

BBT Members! Share your setup with us and enter to win a Laptop!

Hey BBT Family!

We like to promote our community in a very unique and genuine way and what better way to do that than showing our BBT member's Trading Stations! We would like to kindly ask you to post a picture (in this forum) of your trading station set up to promote it on our website and social media. To appreciate you taking the time to do this, we will enter all submissions into a sweepstake to win a laptop from BBT!

Below are the simple guidelines:

• Show Andrew's Book(s), or Brian's book, or BBT Logo, or Website in your background to show others is authentic to our community. (BBT LOGO HERE)
  • Send us a brief message we can use as a testimonial.
  • Yourself! This one is optional! It will not decrease/increase your drawing chances, but we love to show our awesome diversity at BBT!

Below are some examples you can use as a reference.

You do not need luck in trading just hard work and dedication but for this random drawing, you will! So Good luck!!! 🍀

image.thumb.png.27b994ab957875c4a9c29206a2d14652.png

image.png.1d7dcd6396c0b0efdd15878e5bcc8cab.png

image.png.611c4e26969ff746440080bafa6ff888.png

•  
  • Like 4

20190501_083147.thumb.jpg.bba579fc5cde1d6ffc81d543906b8a6b.jpg

A lot of people get into day trading with very unrealistic goals which is why most traders fail. It is important to educate yourself before putting your money on the line. Unfortunately most people including myself learn the hard way, it takes some losses to realize that becoming consistent is the key to becoming a successful trader. Andrew's books and his chatroom have definitely helped me and made me a better trader.

• Like 3

Hi,

I am really happy that I joined BEAR BULL TRADERS community. I tried roughly 10 different chats in the past 2 years, and nothing compares to Andrews room. Everyone who is on microphone during the day are very helpful. The most important thing is that I became a consistent trader. This community provides the best tools, educational content and a support. I am a member for life.

Thanks! 

Sincerely,

Stockoperator 

IMG_0852.jpeg

• Like 5

I have been learning from Andrew and the BBT community for around 6 months and I'm very happy with the information and the level of support, overall an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend it for people that are serious about trying to make an income with trading.

unnamed.jpg

Edited by dellen
  • Like 4

I have been following Andrews daily recaps for a long time, read his books and finally ended up joining his community ... I am a the newbie around here and feel that this is where I belong. Trading is much much more than the P&L at the end of the day !IMG_20190501_223115.thumb.jpg.60cf0a08b22a1af00cf1e4e5e82bb1a5.jpgIMG_20190501_223943.thumb.jpg.ee7e50372e3a2f8de547ffa02f803216.jpg

• Like 8

I joined the BBT community late last year, and it has made my journey to becoming a trader much more meaningful.  Learning to day trade is proving to be a daunting undertaking-- a roller coaster ride that leaves me bruised and scathed along the way.  BBT has been a source of support and inspiration when I needed it most.  Andrew is a breath of fresh air compared to other trading "gurus".  He is more than a mentor- he is a "long-distance friend" whom you can joke around with while he doles out invaluable knowledge and experience.  The culture he has built around BBT is one of respect and support. I have often felt encouraged rather than intimidated during chats. It is truly a joy plugging in to BBT everyday, and I'm proud to be a member of this community.

Edit: I'm Mark A on the chatroom

Current Setup:

Desk: Ikea Linmon 59"x30" table top, VIVO Electric Stand Up Desk Frame Workstation

Monitor: LG 27" 4k, LG 34" Ultrawide 2k, VIVO Dual Monitor Desk Stand Free-standing LCD mount

Desktop:  Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition

Intel i7-8700K CPU 3.70GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB

64GB DDR4 Memory at 2666MHz

512GB PCIe M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive

2TB SATA Hard Drive

Hotkey: Elgato Stream Deck 15 customizable LCD Keys

UPS: CyberPower 1500 VA 900 Watts 12 Outlet UPS1524023516_2019_05_01TradingSetup02.thumb.jpg.f29758972d28e80a8ec2396549f3f6bb.jpg

Edited by p0ytrad3r
  • Like 7

I have been swing trading for a while and am currently starting my day trading journey. Andrew's books (via audible) have led me to discover this community. Joining BBT has not only given me optimism and orientation, Andrew and the other moderators are also incredibly helpful and serious about wanting to actually teach people how to become consistently profitable traders. I joined as a lifetime member now and can't wait for what is to come on this journey. Thanks guys, here's my setup.

IMG_20190502_112654.jpg

• Like 2

Hey guys, I have been live trading for almost 3 weeks.  I have started just after the first challenge.  The challenge gave me a confidence to start trading live.  It has been a very difficult journey and the one I would never be able to continue without constant support from BBT administrators and members.  Although Andrew was an inspiration for trading I could not trade without Carlos's and Norm's premarket show, RobertH rants and Kurt's and William's recaps.  You guys are the core of BBT and thank you for continuing hard work.  

MachoMachoMan

MachoMachoMan.thumb.jpg.be72bf03fcba7a1c16fbb57a94d3216a.jpg

• Like 3

It took me 2 weeks (a trial subscription) to realize that BBT is indeed a community of serious traders. No gimmicks, no empty promises, no BS. Just valuable info and an enormous support of the great community. I'm just in the very beginning of my journey, and BBT makes it easier to cope with ups and downs. And god knows there are many of those in this business. Can't thank you enough for everything!

Image from iOS.jpg

• Like 4

Andrew,

Your humble and truly sincere approach to day trading motivated me to make a life change and, with God's help, here I am!

Greg D (Go AZ Wildcats!)

IMG_2264.jpg

• Like 5