Norm

BBT Texas Meetups - DFW 5/19 Austin 5/20

Hey everyone! Looks like we're going to get Andrew down here for some Texas Meetups!

Planning on 5/19 in Dallas and 5/20 in Austin. I could use some help organizing these if there are any volunteers.

Let us know who can attend on the Facebook event pages:

Dallas Meetup

Austin Meetup

Please use these events to confirm your attendance. 

Thanks,

Norm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Norm,

Thanks for setting this up! I'm excited to meet with other BBT members and Andrew in person. What can I do to help with the Austin meetup?

Thanks again,

Stuart

On 4/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, baxtroker81 said:

I'm interested in joining, my gf has a friend there that she wants to visit so we can make the trip down.

Seth, thinking of coming to Austin or Dallas?

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Seth, thinking of coming to Austin or Dallas?

My g/f's friend is in Austin but I think you're in Dallas, it's only a 3 hour drive it looks like so I can probably do either or both.  I wouldn't mind doing both to meet more people and put faces to chat room names.  Are you just going to one of the meetups?

18 minutes ago, baxtroker81 said:

My g/f's friend is in Austin but I think you're in Dallas, it's only a 3 hour drive it looks like so I can probably do either or both.  I wouldn't mind doing both to meet more people and put faces to chat room names.  Are you just going to one of the meetups?

Andrew and I are going to both meetups. Abiel may try to join us in Austin if possible.

We would love to see you at either or both!

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

Andrew and I are going to both meetups. Abiel may try to join us in Austin if possible.

We would love to see you at either or both!

Awesome, I'll plan on both then!  Are you going to post where and when or did someone respond to your request to help organize?  I would help but I've never been to either city before so I don't know what's there and any good places, but I'm def excited to see both

Yes, we will definitely post locations and times in advance. Don't worry about volunteering, I have one for Austin and I can take Dallas if nobody else jumps in. Thanks!

Wonderful!  I'm over in Longview, Texas. I can come in for a day trip or I would prefer to come and stay overnight. Heck, I might mosey down for the Austin meet up too.  Need to know where in DFW & Austin so I can make lodging plans. Also Norm, I'm retired and other than honey-do this or honey-don't do that, I have time to assist.  So lay it on me.  What sort of things need to be done and how best might I help out?

Joey

Hi Norm,

Yahoo! Looks like it may finally happen!  I am in Waxahachie, so Dallas is accessible.  If I can be of any assistance to you let me know.  I see that Joey from Longview is available for assisting as well - Joey if I can help you too let me know. 

Looking forward to meeting all y'all!!

Cindy M

Im from houston and ive been in the community for 6 months now. I havent been involved as much as i want to be but this would be a great start to meet other traders and be more involved. I will try my best to be at the dallas meet up.

Norm,

We are in Fort Worth so we'll be there..  Have you chosen a time and place?   

Looking forward to it.

David & Christina